Author Topic: Melania spokeswoman attacks 'salacious,' 'flat-out false' reports implying trouble in Trump marriage  (Read 1050 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Washington Examiner
by Caitlin Yilek
Jan 26, 2018, 4:08 PM

First lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman attacked the media Friday for “salacious” and “flat-out false” reporting implying there’s trouble in the first couple’s marriage.

“The laundry list of salacious & flat-out false reporting about Mrs. Trump by tabloid publications & TV shows has seeped into ‘main stream media’ reporting,” Grisham tweeted.

She continued: “She is focused on her family & role as FLOTUS - not the unrealistic scenarios being peddled daily by the fake news.”

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/melania-spokeswoman-attacks-salacious-flat-out-false-reports-implying-trouble-in-trump-marriage/article/2647239
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goodwithagun

You know what usually happens next after a celeb vehemently refutes a rumor. I hope for the best though, I really like Melania.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You know what usually happens next after a celeb vehemently refutes a rumor. I hope for the best though, I really like Melania.

The confirmation of domestic strife will arrive in the form of an obligatory contrived photo op of the ‘spontaneous’ moment.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Right_in_Virginia

The confirmation of domestic strife will arrive in the form of an obligatory contrived photo op of the ‘spontaneous’ moment.

Dear God, man.  Have you been keeping a diary of *every* President's marriage?  I thought it was just President Trump's. 

Maybe you should get one of your own  :pondering:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Washington Examiner
by Caitlin Yilek
Jan 26, 2018, 4:08 PM

First lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman attacked the media Friday for “salacious” and “flat-out false” reporting implying there’s trouble in the first couple’s marriage.

“The laundry list of salacious & flat-out false reporting about Mrs. Trump by tabloid publications & TV shows has seeped into ‘main stream media’ reporting,” Grisham tweeted.

She continued: “She is focused on her family & role as FLOTUS - not the unrealistic scenarios being peddled daily by the fake news.”

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/melania-spokeswoman-attacks-salacious-flat-out-false-reports-implying-trouble-in-trump-marriage/article/2647239

The media is throwing so much shit at the wall hoping something sticks ... Melania's spokesperson was most likely responding to an article that's been picked up and repeated that FLOTUS spends three nights a week in a "posh" hotel.

These jackasses should be careful ... Melania doesn't futz around.  She sues and she wins.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Dear God, man.  Have you been keeping a diary of *every* President's marriage?  I thought it was just President Trump's. 

Maybe you should get one of your own  :pondering:

Hahaha.....you have no idea what you're talking about.  One thing is patently obvious - you care about things I post a hell of a lot more than I care about yours.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Hahaha.....you have no idea what you're talking about.  One thing is patently obvious - you care about things I post a hell of a lot more than I care about yours.

You should be flattered.   :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump supporters sure didn't seem to mind when the National Inquirer was running false rumors of Cruz' having affairs.  Imagine that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump supporters sure didn't seem to mind when the National Inquirer was running false rumors of Cruz' having affairs.  Imagine that.

Uuuuuuh....why would Trump supporters care about Cruz? Are you saying that Trump supporters should care as much about Cruz as they do about Trump? That is a very magnanimous attitude.

This response is at least in part due to the big article in DailyMail among others, which did not say so, but strongly implied that Melania was pissed at Trump and that is why she did not go to Davos.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Uuuuuuh....why would Trump supporters care about Cruz? Are you saying that Trump supporters should care as much about Cruz as they do about Trump? That is a very magnanimous attitude.

This response is at least in part due to the big article in DailyMail among others, which did not say so, but strongly implied that Melania was pissed at Trump and that is why she did not go to Davos.

I guess you slept through the primaries and the slime that DJT and his henchman tried to smear Cruz.  Again, no one is surprised by anything the Orange hoard does anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

I guess you slept through the primaries and the slime that DJT and his henchman tried to smear Cruz.  Again, no one is surprised by anything the Orange hoard does anymore.

Trump supporters are fine with lies, as long as it's their oaf clumsily spewing his whoppers.

But oh, they get so upset if anyone steps out of line with regard to the buffoon.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Applewood

You should care about anyone who is falsely accused.

Offline Night Hides Not

We Cruz supporters don't worry about needing to give Ted a mulligan...on anything.   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
We Cruz supporters don't worry about needing to give Ted a mulligan...on anything.   :rolling:

How about actually winning the election?  I like Cruz too, but he lost.   The election is over, has been for a while
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Applewood

How about actually winning the election?  I like Cruz too, but he lost.   The election is over, has been for a while

I'd say the ones having a problem letting go of the primaries are mostly Trump supporters.  Never saw a sorrier bunch of poor winners in my life.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'd say the ones having a problem letting go of the primaries are mostly Trump supporters.  Never saw a sorrier bunch of poor winners in my life.

@Applewood

I see you excelled at creative writing
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.