Author Topic: New Jersey Middle School Instructs Students Islam Is the “True Faith  (Read 4556 times)

rangerrebew

New Jersey Middle School Instructs Students Islam Is the "True Faith" - Thomas More Law Center Files Federal Lawsuit

Jan 24, 2018, 09:09 ET

Share this article

ANN ARBOR, Mich., Jan. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Thomas More Law Center ("TMLC"), a national nonprofit public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, filed a federal lawsuit yesterday evening in the New Jersey District Court against several officials and teachers of the Chatham Middle School and the School District of the Chathams, located in New Jersey.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-jersey-middle-school-instructs-students-islam-is-the-true-faith---thomas-more-law-center-files-federal-lawsuit-300587466.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Teachers licenses should be lost for this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Is Chatham Middle School and the School District of the Chathams, in a Moslem horde area?   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
New Jersey Middle School Instructs Students Islam Is the “True Faith” – Thomas More Law Center Files Federal Lawsuit [Must See Video]

January 24, 2018

ANN ARBOR, MI – The Thomas More Law Center (“TMLC”), a national nonprofit public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, filed a federal lawsuit yesterday evening in the New Jersey District Court against several officials and teachers of the Chatham Middle School and the School District of the Chathams, located in New Jersey.

The lawsuit, claiming several violations of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, was filed on behalf of Libby Hilsenrath and her minor son. Seventh-grade students at Chatham Middle School were forced to endure Islamic propaganda and an explicit call to convert to Islam through a disturbing set of videos in their World Cultures and Geography class.

Read more at: https://www.thomasmore.org/news/new-jersey-middle-school-instructs-students-islam-true-faith-thomas-law-center-files-federal-lawsuit-must-see-video/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Concerned

Ping @Concerned

Thanks @Freya  I've just got to talk my wife into moving out of this state.  My goodness.  What's next?  I have nightmares about what Murphy's going to do.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Thanks @Freya  I've just got to talk my wife into moving out of this state.  My goodness.  What's next?  I have nightmares about what Murphy's going to do.

And this is right next to the Short Hills Mall. Very upscale neighborhood, Chatham is or was very upscale.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
One more glaring example of why Tenure and Teachers Unions Must Be Abolished.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 01:20:16 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Teachers licenses should be lost for this.

The whole idea behind teacher tenure was to promote intellectual freedom, not to protect the proselytization of totalitarianism.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Every state has bad things that happen inside it. It's never my purpose to say, "hey, look at this". We just have to hope and push things along. Conservatism can never take root if even liberal areas have none at all. That may not be practical in some states, I acknowledge that. Though, many do not like Governor Christie and I'm not in NJ, I think he did some good things.  I won't go into it in detail, some things that happen on the "left coast", I find absolutely intolerable.

This story about a middle-school in NJ is just one school outfit where something went amuck, it is something to watch.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:03:39 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: New Jersey Middle School Instructs Students Islam Is the “True Faith
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 03:39:01 pm »
Is Chatham Middle School and the School District of the Chathams, in a Moslem horde area?

@Wingnut

Doesn't matter. It is a government school,and we don't have state religions. If the ragheads are unhappy about this,they are more than welcome to go back to whatever Shitstainistan they came from.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 03:40:02 pm »
The whole idea behind teacher tenure was to promote intellectual freedom, not to protect the proselytization of totalitarianism.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

True,but it's been hard to tell from looking since the 1940's. Maybe even earlier in some states.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2018, 03:42:18 pm »
Mods, @mystery-ak

Dup thread in NJ/NY

Merge please.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2018, 03:52:49 pm »

When I was growing up it was very expensive, very professional, parents all had college or advanced degrees, very Judeo-Christian. Short Hills Mall has only upscale stores like Tiffanys, and Louis Vuitton. I saw my first Rolex in a store there.

I haven't been there since the millennium so I don't know what's happened in 17-18 years
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 03:54:27 pm by Freya »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2018, 06:12:15 pm »
When I was growing up it was very expensive, very professional, parents all had college or advanced degrees, very Judeo-Christian. Short Hills Mall has only upscale stores like Tiffanys, and Louis Vuitton. I saw my first Rolex in a store there.

I haven't been there since the millennium so I don't know what's happened in 17-18 years

@Freya @Wingnut

I suspect it is safe to say the demographics have changed since then. The upscale leftist northeastern white lefties got the integration they screamed was necessary,along with the Affirmative Action they screamed was "only fair",and then discovered they didn't like it so much (they will NEVER admit they were wrong),so they sold out and moved south to try to repeat the same mistakes here,while screaming loudly that THIS time it will work.

I have no idea where they will flee to the next time after they establish their beloved nanny governments all over the country. Maybe the minorities will  hire them as domestic help?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:12:37 pm by sneakypete »

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 06:42:54 pm »
"Islam: A shining beacon against the darkness of repression, segregation, intolerance and racism . . ."

Now, please excuse us for the moment. We have some fa.gs to toss off a roof.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:43:10 pm by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2018, 02:01:20 am »

@Freya
Yeah, it's still upscale stores.
https://www.shopshorthills.com/shopping
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
This is a World Cultures class.  I'm sure they study Buddhism in a similar way.  And I find it instructive to learn which religions believe they are the "one true faith".
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline The_Reader_David

Nah, this is being perpetrated by "sensitive" multiculturalists produced by colleges of education full of secularists who have a tin ear for anything spiritual because they regard the notion of a "true faith" as absurd.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This is a World Cultures class.  I'm sure they study Buddhism in a similar way.  And I find it instructive to learn which religions believe they are the "one true faith".

Id be curious to know how they teach Christianity.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@driftdiver

I'm betting they don't.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I suspect it is safe to say the demographics have changed since then. The upscale leftist northeastern white lefties got the integration they screamed was necessary,along with the Affirmative Action they screamed was "only fair",and then discovered they didn't like it so much (they will NEVER admit they were wrong),so they sold out and moved south to try to repeat the same mistakes here,while screaming loudly that THIS time it will work.

I have no idea where they will flee to the next time after they establish their beloved nanny governments all over the country. Maybe the minorities will  hire them as domestic help?

They are like locusts are they not?

They destroy their own states with their Leftist Utopian vision and when it all collapses, they move where it is better and vote for the same stupid crap.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

They are like locusts are they not?

They destroy their own states with their Leftist Utopian vision and when it all collapses, they move where it is better and vote for the same stupid crap.

@INVAR

I remember seeing them doing the same thing in Colorado when I lived there during the 70's. Denver was practically a California city. So was Boulder,Golden,Aspen,and Colorado Springs. I understand Colorado Springs in like Oakland East nowadays.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@INVAR

I remember seeing them doing the same thing in Colorado when I lived there during the 70's. Denver was practically a California city. So was Boulder,Golden,Aspen,and Colorado Springs. I understand Colorado Springs in like Oakland East nowadays.

Nashville and points South in red states today.  Most of them look to be transplants that got out of Chicago and Michigan.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

If they are like most schools today, a Jesus is Lord tee-shirt will get you sent to the principal's office. It is deemed offensive by the Left as is an American Flag logo.

However, show up to school dressed like an Iranian mullah carrying an ISIS flag and you will likely get extra credit.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.