Author Topic: The Obama Administration’s ‘Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton’ Starting To Leak Out, Accordin  (Read 795 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Ginni Thomas
Jan. 20, 2018

Excerpt:

He says former FBI Director James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants. That’s not an investigation. That’s a Potemkin village. It’s a farce.”

DiGenova condemned the FBI for working so closely with the controversial Fusion GPS, a political hit squad paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to create and spread the discredited Steele dossier about President Donald Trump. Without a justifiable law enforcement or national security reason, he says, the FBI “created false facts so that they could get surveillance warrants. Those are all crimes.” He adds, using official FISA-702 “queries” and surveillance was done “to create a false case against a candidate, and then a president.”

In this highly detailed video interview, he holds up an unreported April 2017 99-page FISA court opinion that “describes systematic and on-going violations of the law [by the FBI and their contractors using unauthorized disclosures of raw intelligence on Americans]. This is stunning stuff.”

More... http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/

@Oceander

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It remains to be seen, if the GOP can mount adequate media distribution, legally convincing facts, and politically winning arguments and procedural moves.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline endicom

It remains to be seen, if the GOP can mount adequate media distribution, legally convincing facts, and politically winning arguments and procedural moves.

I posted this because that 99-page FISA court opinion is new to me and probably to others. And it seems to be already public.

Offline endicom

@endicom

Yes ...?

Ah, there you are, Lurch.

I thought you might be interested in those 99 bottles of beer on the wall of the FISA court opinion.

Oceander

Ah, there you are, Lurch.

I thought you might be interested in those 99 bottles of beer on the wall of the FISA court opinion.

Sure, if you have the opinion.