Author Topic: “My Gut Tells Me This is Probably Bigger”: Rep. Jim Jordan Hints Missing Strzok Texts Is Next MAJOR  (Read 854 times)

rangerrebew

“My Gut Tells Me This is Probably Bigger”: Rep. Jim Jordan Hints Missing Strzok Texts Is Next MAJOR Scandal To Rock FBI
January 22, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 123 Comments

Additional text messages sent and received by disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok have been handed over to Congress, reports the Associated Press.

In yet another twist to the Peter Strzok saga, the FBI failed to hand over a block of the agent’s text messages because they have gone missing.

AP reports:

But the department also said in a letter to lawmakers that its record of messages sent to and from the agent, Peter Strzok, was incomplete because the FBI, for technical reasons, had been unable to preserve and retrieve about five months’ worth of communications. New text messages highlighted in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray by Sen. Ron Johnson, the Republican chairman of the Senate’s Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, are from the spring and summer of 2016 and involve discussion of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server. They reference Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s decision to accept the FBI’s conclusion in that case and a draft statement that former FBI Director James Comey had prepared in anticipation of closing out the Clinton investigation without criminal charges.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/gut-tells-probably-bigger-rep-jim-jordan-hints-missing-strzok-texts-next-major-scandal-rock-fbi/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
They should be able to go to the phone carriers and subpoena those records. Most carriers keep these records for 5-7 years or longer. They just need to get on the ball and do it.

In addition, third party messaging apps and apps like iCloud also keep messages.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They should be able to go to the phone carriers and subpoena those records. Most carriers keep these records for 5-7 years or longer. They just need to get on the ball and do it.

In addition, third party messaging apps and apps like iCloud also keep messages.

I would bet a tidy sum that the FBI has already taken care of that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would bet a tidy sum that the FBI has already taken care of that.

I wouldn't bet against you.