Poll

HOW MUCH DO YOU BELIEVE THE SENIOR TRAITORS SHOULD BE EXECUTED FOR THE BELOW TREASONOUS DEEDS?

1. 100% DEFINITELY ASAP
7 (43.8%)
2. 90-99% SEEMS EXCEEDINGLY FITTING
2 (12.5%)
3. 70-90% QUITE REASONABLE
1 (6.3%)
4. 55-70% MIGHT BE REASONABLE
2 (12.5%)
5. 45-55% DON'T KNOW
3 (18.8%)
6. 25-45% NOT VERY REASONABLE
0 (0%)
7. 0-25% NO WAY
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: February 21, 2018, 12:38:49 pm

Author Topic: SECRET MEMO content Q-Anon Decoded: 21 JAN 2018 The Second American Revolution Has Begun, Offense Ti  (Read 5083 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

DUSTIN NEMOS:

THIS LISTS LINE BY LINE HORRENDOUS TREASONOUS ACTS AND PLANS OF THE DIMRATS AND OTHER GLOBALIST COMPLICIT RINOS etc.  IT IS ENOUGH TO FOSTER GREAT GRIEF AND/OR OUTRAGE, IF NOT MARCHES IN THE STREETS WITH PITCH FORKS WERE AMERICANS CONCERNED ENOUGH FOR THE LATTER VS BEING ANESTHETIZED INTO A PASSIVE STUPOR BY SO MANY MEANS.

I would have put this in the long Q-Anon thread but it is too significant on its own and needs to be considered on its own. I'll go ahead and post it and maybe add some notes later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW88Z1qBtxw

https://www.scribd.com/document/369668690/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-17-0-Jan-21-2018

https://8ch.net/greatawakening/index.html

16 YEAR PLAN TO DESTROY USA AS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC--8 OTHUGA & 8 SHRILLERY DYED-IN-THE-WOOL COMMUNISTS ALL AND MORE IN KEY POSITIONS

NK DELIBERATELY GIVEN NUKE AND OTHER WEAPONS HIGH TECH UNDER OTHUGA

SUPER HIGHLY SECRET TECH WEAPONS DELIBERATELY SOLD OFF TO OUR ENEMIES BY HILLARY.

Q-Anon seems to be indicating this content is summarized in the secret memo of the congressional intel committee yet to be disclosed.

If you are well informed, you already know enough to know the line by line list is quite accurate.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 10:53:54 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Ha, we must be on the same wavelength...  I just finished reading that latest Corsi decode.

Two things jumped out:
1.  "This has been the goal of the globalists and international central bankers for generations
 â€“  a nightmare Obama and Clinton felt they had within their grasp, once Hillary was elected president in 2016."
2.  "A main reason that Minority Leader Chuck Schumer decided to shut down the government was because Democrat co-conspirators directed a government shutdown would change the news cycle, distracting from the public understanding the extent to which the Nunes memo reveals B0 and HRC's treasonous coup d'etat plans.

Offline Quix

As difficult as it is, I'm forcing myself to listen to it a 2nd & 3rd time. There is sooooo much detailed content of such a horrendous nature, I want to insure it is cemented in my memory to a large degree.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline the_doc

I have read QAnon's Twitter post, and it definitely does not require much decoding.  And yeah, his post does present the Cabal's 16-Year Plan.

What I don't see in QAnon's post is an explicit statement that this 16-Year Plan is actually part of what is documented in the infamous-but-heroic Nunes Memo.

I frankly hope the 16-Year Plan is included in the Memo.  And I pray that there exists incontrovertible evidence of a planning document produced by the Cabal and presenting all of the points in the 16-Year Plan.

I would hope, for example, that we can find a Cabal document or some other intercepted and recorded communication ordering the  assassination of Justice Scalia.  (QAnon mentions that AS was 186'ed, but is it actually established in the Nunes Memo? If so, we will almost certainly win the political war.

Why do I say that?  Because the suspicious death of Scalia crystallizes for dummies everything else in the 16-Year Plan--since the murder of Scalia is a single, very important event that has already happened--unlike confusing EO stuff that gets buried by the media or some legislation or policy action that gets publicly debated into oblivion as to its merits (likely the hopelessly, even treasonously stupid Iran Nuke Deal).

Come to think of it, the 16-Year Plan could very well be the very material that freaked out the House Intelligence Committee and the House Republicans as a whole.  (A memo declaring authoritatively that the Obama/Hillary crooks faked up the Russian Collusion theory would probably trigger Republican calls for declassifying that memo, but I doubt that such a revelation of corruption could account for the look on the faces of the Congressmen who appeared on camera after reading the memo.  If the Memo talks only about unlawful surveillance and political frauds--which crimes we already know the Obama/Hillary team has perpetrated--then we have some Congressmen who are real drama queens on camera.)

Assuming QAnon's minimally decoded Tweet is divulging what is on the Memo, I wonder whether his Tweet was legal?  Does classifying the Memo block a disclosure by someone who has come upon his info without getting it from reading the final draft of the Memo?  Heck, I dunno.  If QAnon helped write the Memo, where did he and Nunes get their info?  Was it from a stack of stuff marked classified?  If so, did DJT himself declassify it?  What's the legal protocol for declassifying it?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have read QAnon's Twitter post, and it definitely does not require much decoding.  And yeah, his post does present the Cabal's 16-Year Plan.

What I don't see in QAnon's post is an explicit statement that this 16-Year Plan is actually part of what is documented in the infamous-but-heroic Nunes Memo.

I frankly hope the 16-Year Plan is included in the Memo.  And I pray that there exists incontrovertible evidence of a planning document produced by the Cabal and presenting all of the points in the 16-Year Plan.

I would hope, for example, that we can find a Cabal document or some other intercepted and recorded communication ordering the  assassination of Justice Scalia.  (QAnon mentions that AS was 186'ed, but is it actually established in the Nunes Memo? If so, we will almost certainly win the political war.

Why do I say that?  Because the suspicious death of Scalia crystallizes for dummies everything else in the 16-Year Plan--since the murder of Scalia is a single, very important event that has already happened--unlike confusing EO stuff that gets buried by the media or some legislation or policy action that gets publicly debated into oblivion as to its merits (likely the hopelessly, even treasonously stupid Iran Nuke Deal).

Come to think of it, the 16-Year Plan could very well be the very material that freaked out the House Intelligence Committee and the House Republicans as a whole.  (A memo declaring authoritatively that the Obama/Hillary crooks faked up the Russian Collusion theory would probably trigger Republican calls for declassifying that memo, but I doubt that such a revelation of corruption could account for the look on the faces of the Congressmen who appeared on camera after reading the memo.  If the Memo talks only about unlawful surveillance and political frauds--which crimes we already know the Obama/Hillary team has perpetrated--then we have some Congressmen who are real drama queens on camera.)

Assuming QAnon's minimally decoded Tweet is divulging what is on the Memo, I wonder whether his Tweet was legal?  Does classifying the Memo block a disclosure by someone who has come upon his info without getting it from reading the final draft of the Memo?  Heck, I dunno.  If QAnon helped write the Memo, where did he and Nunes get their info?  Was it from a stack of stuff marked classified?  If so, did DJT himself declassify it?  What's the legal protocol for declassifying it?

@the_doc

I believe the president can de - classify anthing on his own authority.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline the_doc

It's shocking to see the 16-Year Plan itemized if it is actually coming from the Cabal.  On the other hand, if you had asked me in 2008 to write down what the Dems would be attempting to do in two Obama terms followed by two Hillary terms, I could have drafted practically the entire document, in considerable detail.  The shocking thing about a written document, if it is in the Memo, is that it is a written document , supposedly backed up by American intelligence.  I wish I could personally jam our Congress critters' nose in it.  If they are genuinely surprised by the revelation of the 16-Year Plan, they never should have been elected.

The only things I would have completely missed in my draft of the Cabal's Plan would have been

o  the assassination of Justice Scalia (I just wouldn't have thought about that one, though I'm not very surprised that they did it);

o  kill NASA (I confess that I didn't think of the strategic issues of space war, but about our military more generally); and

o  Hillary to start WWWIII to kill off as many people on the planet as possible.  (I was not up to speed on Agenda 21 way back in 2008.  My bad.)

Everything else in the plan was already more or less on my radar before Obama was inaugurated.  The funny thing is, I assumed that the Global Conspirators of the NWO were counting on getting it all done in 8 years.  It was only in Obama's second term that I realized that Hillary and Bill were going to be installed for a coup de grace.  (Bye, bye America.)

Offline the_doc

I forgot to point out that I have been supremely pissed off, ever since Obama's election, that most of the pundits never even dared to opine that Obama was anything more malevolent that a bungling, stupid Progressive--a "liberal professor" type--who sincerely means well but does not understand Americanism very well.  Heck, I have been screaming out since his nomination in 2008 that Obama is a hardcore communist revolutionary bent on destroying our Republic.  I have even said since BEFORE his nomination in 2008 that Obama is not an African-American.  He is an African--i.e., a Kenyan Candidate and not an American at all. 

I believe time will show that I was right about that, too. 

Finally, let me say that if anyone on this forum can find an old copy of the explosive 1960s paperback None Dare Call It Conspiracy, I would urge everyone to read it.  More scholarly types should also read Tragedy and Hope, a 1200-page tome of bragging by the Global Cabal published shortly before NDCC was rushed to the printing presses.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I forgot to point out that I have been supremely pissed off, ever since Obama's election, that most of the pundits never even dared to opine that Obama was anything more malevolent that a bungling, stupid Progressive--a "liberal professor" type--who sincerely means well but does not understand Americanism very well.  Heck, I have been screaming out since his nomination in 2008 that Obama is a hardcore communist revolutionary bent on destroying our Republic.  I have even said since BEFORE his nomination in 2008 that Obama is not an African-American.  He is an African--i.e., a Kenyan Candidate and not an American at all. 

Finally, let me say that if anyone on this forum can find an old copy of the explosive 1960s paperback None Dare Call It Conspiracy, I would urge everyone to read it.  More scholarly types should also read Tragedy and Hope, a 1200-page tome of bragging by the Global Cabal published shortly before NDCC was rushed to the printing presses.

@the_doc

And I do not believe you were completely alone in doing that. I have been screaming about it for 9 years now.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

Any information derived from other classified sources must be classified according to the source material.  The President can declassify anything, but only those with original classification authority (OCA) can only declassify material original to them.  Executive department heads usually have OCA. 
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@the_doc

None Dare Call it Conspiracy available as a free .pdf download here: https://wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/none-dare-call-it-conspiracy.pdf

Joe McCarthy was right, and I have been watching it unfold since I was first made aware of it as a kid in the 60s. It's a big part of why I didn't buy into the hippie thing, why I saw the Civil Rights movement as a tainted and insincere attempt to further enslave people who were actually in many ways far more free then than they are now. Not one of these 'save the _______' or 'free the ______' or '_______ rights' movements has been about anything but the collection of money and consolidation of power in communist hands. Yes, evil can do some good for the purpose of furthering evil, and it has been routinely thus.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:54:45 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline the_doc

Any information derived from other classified sources must be classified according to the source material.  The President can declassify anything, but only those with original classification authority (OCA) can only declassify material original to them.  Executive department heads usually have OCA.

Thanks!  I am somewhat relieved.

Offline the_doc

@the_doc

None Dare Call it Conspiracy available as a free .pdf download here: https://wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/none-dare-call-it-conspiracy.pdf

Good catch!  That's an important little book.  And it really was explosive back in the run-up to the 1968 election.

Offline Smokin Joe

Good catch!  That's an important little book.  And it really was explosive back in the run-up to the 1968 election.
It used to be so common that I could find copies in almost any thrift store and 'garbage sales' (dumpster diving after garage sales). Now, not so much. Communism has never done so well nor been so fat as after it was declared "dead".

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@Quix. I believe every bit of information that can be extracted from them, by whatever means, regarding their part in this conspiracy should be extracted, notes compared, and then acted upon. You can't get that information in haste to destroy. After they have been wrung like a cheap bar rag, then finish it.

Unfortunately, the actions necessary to remove this cancer from the body politic and other venues would resemble The Terror.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Quix. I believe every bit of information that can be extracted from them, by whatever means, regarding their part in this conspiracy should be extracted, notes compared, and then acted upon. You can't get that information in haste to destroy. After they have been wrung like a cheap bar rag, then finish it.

Unfortunately, the actions necessary to remove this cancer from the body politic and other venues would resemble The Terror.

Speaking of information, here's a little more.

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Illegally Provided to Government Outsiders

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

Speaking of information, here's a little more.

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Illegally Provided to Government Outsiders

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/
That's no surprise, we pretty much knew that the Obama syndicate was using Federal Agencies like Al Capone would have. What is surprising is that no prosecutions are forthcoming. Instead, the budgets of the agencies involved in that sort of thing are being consumed on a witch hunt. Which tells me that those in those agencies were not 'just following orders' but were complicit and likely enthusiastically so.
At a minimum, those reports and investigations need to be identified, and any who went along either prosecuted, or stripped of benefits and fired. Considering Trump is so famous for using that phrase, perhaps he should dust it off and work it like a rented mule.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

Good points. Thanks.

Offline Quix

It's shocking to see the 16-Year Plan itemized if it is actually coming from the Cabal.  On the other hand, if you had asked me in 2008 to write down what the Dems would be attempting to do in two Obama terms followed by two Hillary terms, I could have drafted practically the entire document, in considerable detail.  The shocking thing about a written document, if it is in the Memo, is that it is a written document , supposedly backed up by American intelligence.  I wish I could personally jam our Congress critters' nose in it.  If they are genuinely surprised by the revelation of the 16-Year Plan, they never should have been elected.

The only things I would have completely missed in my draft of the Cabal's Plan would have been

o  the assassination of Justice Scalia (I just wouldn't have thought about that one, though I'm not very surprised that they did it);

o  kill NASA (I confess that I didn't think of the strategic issues of space war, but about our military more generally); and

o  Hillary to start WWWIII to kill off as many people on the planet as possible.  (I was not up to speed on Agenda 21 way back in 2008.  My bad.)

Everything else in the plan was already more or less on my radar before Obama was inaugurated.  The funny thing is, I assumed that the Global Conspirators of the NWO were counting on getting it all done in 8 years.  It was only in Obama's second term that I realized that Hillary and Bill were going to be installed for a coup de grace.  (Bye, bye America.)

I agree. Thanks. Well put.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Not shocked, but amazed it could go on this long before being exposed with supporting evidence.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Quix

Not shocked, but amazed it could go on this long before being exposed with supporting evidence.

Indeed. Incredible.

Offline Quix

You can download the 99 page background that is purportedly the background document which the 4 page Congressional Committee Top Secret doc is a summary of--you can download that here:

https://www.scribd.com/document/369807349/QAnon-DECODE-Two-Posts-Monday-Jan-22-2018-What-Would-Happen-if-FBI-Missing-Texts-Discuss-Assassination-Vers-10-0-Jan-23-2018-JEROME-CORSI

It will require a membership that is $8 something/month.

I had to use a pdf translating software package to get it to open. It caused fits with MS Word.

Offline the_doc

@Quix
Have you found any reference to the 16-Year Plan in the 99-page source document?  I'm guessing that it's not in there. 

I wonder if the 16-Year Plan is somehow woven into the so-called "Roadmap" chart.  (QAnon has said "Follow the map."  He might be referring to a document that has come to be known as The Roadmap.  The Roadmap might be the document that a British teenager supposedly found via weird online subterfuges and sent to the POTUS more than a year ago[?].)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:29:30 pm by the_doc »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Agree 100% about Obama. believed from the beginning. Getting the presidency on the strength of a "lofty soaring rhetoric" speech at a convention. Leftists like that so well they tried to do it with Oprah.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline the_doc

@Quix

I'm guessing that the only reason your poll does not show at least 95% of readers wanting swift prosecutions and executions of the senior traitors is that many of your readers haven't yet found out how horrific the Cabal's crimes are.  I predict that this will change.

Hopefully, this present post will help to bring about that change.  All of the lurkers on this thread need to get up to speed.  The crimes of the Cabal are murderously awful--literally so. 

Offline Quix

@Quix

I'm guessing that the only reason your poll does not show at least 95% of readers wanting swift prosecutions and executions of the senior traitors is that many of your readers haven't yet found out how horrific the Cabal's crimes are.  I predict that this will change.

Hopefully, this present post will help to bring about that change.  All of the lurkers on this thread need to get up to speed.  The crimes of the Cabal are murderously awful--literally so. 

I hope you're right. I'd hate to think they knew and didn't care that much about it. Sigh.

Horrific evil to the max, indeed. How can it get worse than raping, dismembering, bar-b-q-ing little toddler children???