Author Topic: JUST IN: PELOSI SPINS! Claims Priority is Military “We are here for them”  (Read 476 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
100%FedUp
Jan 21 2018

Nancy Pelosi just gave a press conference where she lies through her teeth to say the troops will get paid and they Dems are “there for them”. This is probably to repair the damage done when she took Dems to a lavish dinner last night while troops are getting no pay. She spins the facts and then advises the troops to ignore any other information. The Democrats are totally to blame for this because of their effort to make DACA a part of the bill.

https://100percentfedup.com/just-pelosi-spins-claims-priority-military-dems-shut-government-illegal-amnesty-schumershutdown-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nancy...don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!