Author Topic: Teen’s Escape Leads to Discovery of 13 Victims Held Captive in Perris Home, Including Kids Chained t  (Read 10847 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
That would be great if they could be kept together. But on the other hand, I have to wonder if that might help or impede their emotional recovery in the short term.

I say this based on the pictures of them all dressed alike, all having identical haircuts, not being allowed to interact or play with other children or go to school, etc. (and God only knows what else if they were sexually abused). It would seem that they were so controlled and abused that they weren’t perhaps able to develop their own individual personalities.

On the other hand, a sudden separation might be additionally traumatizing to them.

It might also be very challenging for a couple to take all of them in together, especially given the age ranges - from 29 years old to 2 years old.

But certainly they shouldn’t be completely separated from one another as I imagine they likely depended on each other for the only emotional support and love and care they received, some ever and many for a very long time.

@Neverdul

It's going to delicate work to do the right thing for these children psychologically. Of course, they should stay bonded, but need to develop their individuality as well. I pray for their recovery.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

That would be great if they could be kept together. But on the other hand, I have to wonder if that might help or impede their emotional recovery in the short term.

I say this based on the pictures of them all dressed alike, all having identical haircuts, not being allowed to interact or play with other children or go to school, etc. (and God only knows what else if they were sexually abused). It would seem that they were so controlled and abused that they weren’t perhaps able to develop their own individual personalities.

On the other hand, a sudden separation might be additionally traumatizing to them.

It might also be very challenging for a couple to take all of them in together, especially given the age ranges - from 29 years old to 2 years old.

But certainly they shouldn’t be completely separated from one another as I imagine they likely depended on each other for the only emotional support and love and care they received, some ever and many for a very long time.
@Neverdul These kids are going to need a serious amount of counseling. I do have to wonder how they are able to keep those 18 and over in the foster system. Would they become  wards of "Child and family services" or whatever version Washington state has of that.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
New info- Turpin "father" was still employed by Northup Grumann and was about to be transferred to Oklahoma. Hard to believe this man was employed.

"The 13 siblings rescued from the California house of horrors will not live together again, despite pleading with the authorities to stay as a family.

The six Turpin children among the 13 found shackled at their home in Perris have been told that they will be split up into two foster homes.

Meanwhile the seven adults, who have developmental issues, will be sent to an assisted living facility, CBS News reported."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5305679/House-Horrors-children-not-allowed-live-together.html
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ConservativeGranny

One of the mother's sisters is a bit weird too. She lived with them for awhile and said she saw no abuse but that "'If I went to get in the shower, he would come in while I was in there and watch me.

'It was like a joke. He never touched me or anything.' 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I just came back from the supermarket. Guess what the cover story is on People this week and all the other tabeloids? Even the stranger ones?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I just came back from the supermarket. Guess what the cover story is on People this week and all the other tabeloids? Even the stranger ones?

Ugh.  Not sure I want to know.  But, I'm going to guess it involves Melania Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ugh.  Not sure I want to know.  But, I'm going to guess it involves Melania Trump.

I would imagine it's this story here.  A lot of human interest in it that appeals to people in check-out lines.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I would imagine it's this story here.  A lot of human interest in it that appeals to people in check-out lines.

This story here.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This story here.

Yeah, I got that when I realized which topic I was in.   888blushing8888