Author Topic: Teen’s Escape Leads to Discovery of 13 Victims Held Captive in Perris Home, Including Kids Chained t  (Read 10843 times)

Offline Hoodat

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:10:13 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

How can any human beings (using the term very loosely) be this cruel??
The kids were so emaciated that they didn't look their ages.
@musiclady

This had to be going on for a long time for the kids/adults involved to not look their age - stunted growth takes years to accomplish.  And, the ones who are adults must have been chained all this long time or they would have gotten out.  Finally, this one girl managed to get out.  This is a horrible story.  I'm surprised some didn't die, or were there others who did die or were killed?

Offline aligncare

There’s a photo showing the family in 2016. Other than the bizzarre get ups the kids looked OK.

Offline Hoodat

There’s a photo showing the family in 2016. Other than the bizzarre get ups the kids looked OK.

Post each 'kid's' age in that photo, and you will think otherwise.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

This is one of the most disturbing photos I've ever seen.

Guessing you were not a fan of the Donny and Marie Show back in the 70's...

Offline musiclady

Post each 'kid's' age in that photo, and you will think otherwise.

Exactly....... and at any age, at least two of the girls look emaciated.  Look at their arms and faces (third girl from the right, third girl from the left).  They don't look like normal thin kids.  They're gaunt.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

This had to be going on for a long time for the kids/adults involved to not look their age - stunted growth takes years to accomplish.  And, the ones who are adults must have been chained all this long time or they would have gotten out.  Finally, this one girl managed to get out.  This is a horrible story.  I'm surprised some didn't die, or were there others who did die or were killed?

The article said that authorities thought the 17 year old who escaped was only 10, and that the adults were children.

This has been going on for years.

Why did no one notice???

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The article said that authorities thought the 17 year old who escaped was only 10, and that the adults were children.

Why did no one notice???

Mrs. Liberty noticed this is a brand-new house, didn't even show up on Google Satellite yet.  It appears they moved frequently, certainly at least recently.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html

You think that’s disturbing:

They appear to have had marriage-renewal ceremonies in Las Vegas by an Elvis impersonator at least three times in 2011, 2013 and 2015. 

Their children were present at the ceremonies are seeing posing for photos in 2015 in matching outfits for the boys and the girls. The 10 girls are all dressed in pink dresses with white tights and white shoes, while the boys are seen in suits with purple ties - and bowl haircuts like their father.

The grandparents described the family as very religious and said the parents had so many children because they believed 'God called on them' to do so. They added that the 'very strict homeschooling' would involve the children memorizing long Bible passages and even attempting to memorize the entire book.

So religious that they go to Vegas to renew their vows by an Elvis impersonator?
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fox news reported the home [sic] was licensed as a school and that the father was listed as the principal.

Yikes! Gives a new twist to after school detention.

And I'd be willing to bet the MSM are already writing the stories to make all home schoolers look like these two freaks.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

FOUND=> FACEBOOK PAGE of California Couple Who Tortured, Shackled 13 Children IS ABSOLUTE FREAK SHOW!
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/discovered-facebook-page-california-couple-tortured-shackled-13-children-years-absolute-freak-show/

many photos with link to the facebook page

Hard to tell what child is 29...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Mrs. Liberty noticed this is a brand-new house, didn't even show up on Google Satellite yet.  It appears they moved frequently, certainly at least recently.

I suppose that might explain part of it, but if we saw a whole family of emaciated children moving into our neighborhood, a bunch of us would notice.

Then again, we're in Ohio and in a neighborhood where people care about each other......

Offline musiclady

FOUND=> FACEBOOK PAGE of California Couple Who Tortured, Shackled 13 Children IS ABSOLUTE FREAK SHOW!
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/discovered-facebook-page-california-couple-tortured-shackled-13-children-years-absolute-freak-show/

many photos with link to the facebook page

Hard to tell what child is 29...

Maybe the oldest boy??

That trip is probably one of the only times they got fed or were out of the house.  I'm sure they were happy about that. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline ConservativeGranny

It is a freaky photo. I think the mom must have been cutting all the boy's hair with the same bowl she cut their dad's hair with. And the event this picture was taken at? It looks like the parents are getting married. It sure took them long enough. Either that or they re-affirmed their vows and all the girls were bridesmaids wearing the same dress.

In an article I read it said that the family had money problems for awhile. A couple of bankruptcies. The father had a good-paying job at one time but their expenses got the better of them however there were several newer model cars on the property. Neighbors reported they saw some of the children outside laying sod in the yard in the dark not too long ago. There was a crackdown over yard maintenance issues so I am assuming they got a warning? Other than that the neighbors have said they rarely saw the children. One guy said he thought that was weird but didn't want to get into anyone else's business.

Maybe they were part of some kind of religious group like Quiverfull where they are encouraged to have as many children as they can and homeschool them. I have a daughter that home schools her two boys and they don't live like this. If they were I'd know it. Sounds like maybe there wasn't any family close by or if so no one was aware of it or saying anything. Then again sometimes people like this cut off communication with their family when they are living like that.

In the wedding photo they look pretty healthy. They don't look starved. I wonder how long this has been going on if it is a relatively recent development?

Silver Pines

Why did no one notice???

@musiclady

Apparently, every time relatives would call and ask to speak to any of the children, they were refused.  And no one was allowed to visit.

The relatives didn’t think that was strange?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@musiclady

Apparently, every time relatives would call and ask to speak to any of the children, they were refused.  And no one was allowed to visit.

@CatherineofAragon

I couldn't sleep last night and read one article from the doctor who was treating these children in hospital. Said how malnourished they were - underdeveloped, some of the girls never started menstruation....but what scared and bothered me the most was how their mental state is, these kids IQ's are all way below normal. Thanks to the sperm and egg that gave them life, because imho they aren't parents.

The minor children will have to go to foster homes, more heartbreak.

I hope they put the parents in jail and forget to feed them.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@CatherineofAragon

I couldn't sleep last night and read one article from the doctor who was treating these children in hospital. Said how malnourished they were - underdeveloped, some of the girls never started menstruation....but what scared and bothered me the most was how their mental state is, these kids IQ's are all way below normal. Thanks to the sperm and egg that gave them life, because imho they aren't parents.

@Freya, horrible story.  But, remember these kids may be able to flourish once they get into a better situation.  They really aren't able to assess their mental capabilities yet, not until they become healthy and somewhat secure. 

Offline Victoria33

@CatherineofAragon

"but what scared and bothered me the most was how their mental state is, these kids IQ's are all way below normal. Thanks to the sperm and egg that gave them life, because imho they aren't parents.  I hope they put the parents in jail and forget to feed them.
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon

To have stunted growth, this had to be going on for years.  They didn't get enough nourishment for their bones to grow.  Their brain would be the same, not enough nourishment for their brain to fully develop.

I agree, don't feed the parents, treat them like they treated those kids for numerous years.
I still wonder if there could be more kids who died and they buried them - likely in the back yard in the middle of the night.

I tested a career criminal just out of prison.  He was sent to prison for theft - a man who knew him told the cops.  When he got out of prison, he found that guy in a bar.  Got him outside and shot him to death, put the dead guy in his car, went home, and buried him in his back yard.

I asked him why he buried him in his backyard.  His answer was, he had to get him out of his car so he wouldn't bleed in his car and his backyard was the closest place.  Backyards and under a house are common graveyards for demented people to use.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Victoria33

The article I read last night said the family moved around a lot in California and Texas. They didn't want to let the neighbors get suspicious.

Your points, as always are eye opening and thoughtful. 😊

Let me find it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html

(Check out the videos of the children)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 03:02:25 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Exactly! 

This has been going on for years........... maybe decades if the oldest is 29.  Someone, somewhere in these poor kids' lives should have CARED about them!

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

@Freya

I support that, and I would be fine with more active measures, too.

I don’t see how they could ever really be normal, sadly.  Assuming the 29 year-old lives to be 80, that’s over a third of his life spent shackled in captivity. 

Silver Pines

Exactly! 

This has been going on for years........... maybe decades if the oldest is 29.  Someone, somewhere in these poor kids' lives should have CARED about them!

@musiclady

An aunt was interviewed today on Good Morning, America.  I didn’t see it, but I’ll see if I can find it. 

Silver Pines

@Victoria33

Is stunted growth reversible once a person receives the right nutrition?  I know the failure to menstruate @Freya mentioned will disappear once the girls put on some body fat.

Offline Suppressed

And the event this picture was taken at? It looks like the parents are getting married. It sure took them long enough. Either that or they re-affirmed their vows and all the girls were bridesmaids wearing the same dress.

It was one of a few vow re-affirmations they did.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn