Author Topic: Teen’s Escape Leads to Discovery of 13 Victims Held Captive in Perris Home, Including Kids Chained t  (Read 10839 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Two parents are being held on $9 million bail each after a horrific discovery at a residence in Perris over the weekend — 13 malnourished siblings held captive amid dirty conditions, including some children shackled to beds, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department said Monday.

An investigation began after a 17-year-old girl “escaped” from her home in the 100 block of Muir Woods Road and called 911 early Sunday morning to report that her 12 brothers and sisters were being held captive by their parents, according to a sheriff’s news release.

She alleged some of her siblings were bound in padlocked chains.

Responding officers initially believed the “slightly emaciated” girl was only 10 years old until she provided her age.

After interviewing the teen, investigators went to the residence and contacted her parents, identified as 56-year-old David Allen Turpin and 49-year-old Louise Anna Turpin, according to the release.

Investigators discovered “several children shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings,” the release said. The parents could not provide a “logical” explanation for why the kids were restrained, investigators said.

Authorities located what they thought were 12 children, but were “shocked” to find out that seven of them were adults. In all, the victims are between the ages of 2 and 29, the release stated.

They looked to be malnourished and filthy, authorities said.

http://ktla.com/2018/01/15/kids-found-chained-to-beds-after-teens-escape-leads-to-discovery-of-12-malnourished-victims-held-captive-in-perris-home-sheriffs-dept/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline anubias

Mark this in the “I just can’t wrap my mind around it,” category.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
News
Parents arrested after cops find 12 siblings shackled to beds

By Joe Tacopino

January 15, 2018 | 6:39pm | Updated

Police in California discovered a horrifying scene of 12 siblings “shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks” inside their California home after a 13th kid escaped and called 911.

The siblings — ranging in age from 2 to 29 — were allegedly being held captive in putrid conditions by their parents in a home in Perris, Calif., about 30 miles south of San Bernardino, according to KABC-TV.

The discovery was made after a 17-year-old girl escaped from the hell house on Sunday Morning and called cops on a cell phone she managed to sneak out with her.

more
https://nypost.com/2018/01/15/parents-arrested-after-cops-find-12-siblings-shackled-to-beds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Offline musiclady

How can any human beings (using the term very loosely) be this cruel??

The kids were so emaciated that they didn't look their ages.

There is no punishment too severe for this depravity.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's a start..........

The pliers and blowtorch come with a complete set of Homies.  Courtesy of Marsellus Wallace...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline montanajoe

There are reports this guy moved to California from Texas and was a home schooler.....

Can bet the media is going to hang these sadistic idiots around the necks of social conservatives... :shrug:

Offline raml

Then why move to Perris California that place is a shit hole if I ever saw one. It is known for being a drug den no one I knew ever wanted to live there or did except drug dealers. You didn't want to go through there at night that is for sure. No true conservative would live there. I lived in California in Riverside country for 12 years left in 1998 and it was a shit hole then.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm sickened by this story......now the govt' won't let you chain up your kids to their rooms? WTF?

Offline Frank Cannon

There are reports this guy moved to California from Texas and was a home schooler.....

Can bet the media is going to hang these sadistic idiots around the necks of social conservatives... :shrug:

Moving FROM Texas to Cali pretty much eliminates any question whether or not these dopes were Conservative or not. They were not.

Offline RoosGirl

I'm sickened by this story......now the govt' won't let you chain up your kids to their rooms? WTF?

I wonder if that applies to duct tape also.

Offline Frank Cannon

I wonder if that applies to duct tape also.

I don't care for duct tape. It leaves a sticky residue on the furniture.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't care for duct tape. It leaves a sticky residue on the furniture.

That is a great tidbit of info to have.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
 888cryingkitty 888cryingkitty

No other words needed. G-d help these children. Their parents aren't human. Animals treat their offspring better.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:24:15 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mark this in the “I just can’t wrap my mind around it,” category.

Me, too

It took thirty years for one of them to break loose?  This takes the Stockholm syndrome to new heights.

Didn't one neighbor question what was going on in the house next door?

Offline aligncare

What are the odds that two strangers would meet, fall in love, and both turn out to be satan’s siblings?

The question that always remains for me when I hear of these horrific cases is, are the parents(?) both equally evil or both equally mentally ill?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tiny Tim lives!

This is one of the most disturbing photos I've ever seen. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
What are the odds that two strangers would meet, fall in love, and both turn out to be satan’s siblings?

The question that always remains for me when I hear of these horrific cases is, are the parents(?) both equally evil or both equally mentally ill?

i dont think its an event but more of a journey.   They take single steps that eventually lead them to where they were.   Either could have broken the chain.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

The father reportedly had held a $140,000 job as an engineer at Northrup Grumman.  Also reported that they'd filed for bankruptcy with $100,000 to $500,000 debt.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline aligncare

Fox news reported the home [sic] was licensed as a school and that the father was listed as the principal.

Yikes! Gives a new twist to after school detention.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Fox news reported the home [sic] was licensed as a school and that the father was listed as the principal.

Yikes! Gives a new twist to after school detention.

Something is rotten in Denmark. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."