Author Topic: Teen’s Escape Leads to Discovery of 13 Victims Held Captive in Perris Home, Including Kids Chained t  (Read 10931 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I've noticed that a LOT of Public School teachers either send their own children to private schools or home school them. I'm 100% sure they know there are systemic problems in the schools, or they would not be escaping them.

@Cyber Liberty we both know an awesome lady who homeschools and is a great mom
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty we both know an awesome lady who homeschools and is a great mom

While Mrs. Liberty and I know somebody who home schools who is a far-left wacko, with whom I would not entrust a pet hamster.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
According to that article they renewed their vows thrice by "Elvis"

Yep. Right alongside Elvis, that paragon of mental health himself. Committed suicide (slowly) by drug overdose.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 07:08:48 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
One way to clean the gene pool

The shallow end of it anyway.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
More details about this horrific story emerging. The escape was planned for two years by the 17 y/o. A second daughter escaped with her, but turned around and went back. Cognitive deficits, malnutrition, stunted growth. The children were allowed one shower a YEAR, probably to clean up before the Vegas renewal of vows. Now Daddy is charged with a sex crime against one of the girls. the 29 y/o weighed 82# when rescued. Only the 2 yo was well-fed. This is very sick stuff. So sad for the kids.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline musiclady

More details about this horrific story emerging. The escape was planned for two years by the 17 y/o. A second daughter escaped with her, but turned around and went back. Cognitive deficits, malnutrition, stunted growth. The children were allowed one shower a YEAR, probably to clean up before the Vegas renewal of vows. Now Daddy is charged with a sex crime against one of the girls. the 29 y/o weighed 82# when rescued. Only the 2 yo was well-fed. This is very sick stuff. So sad for the kids.

Do you know if the oldest is male or female?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline austingirl

Offline Frank Cannon

I've noticed that a LOT of Public School teachers either send their own children to private schools or home school them. I'm 100% sure they know there are systemic problems in the schools, or they would not be escaping them.

Can you explain how a public school teacher has the time to home school and work as a teacher? Isn't it an indictment on their own incompetence and failure to make such a move? It's like the Toyota dealer driving around town in a Buick.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady
The story I read said the 29 y/o was a daughter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-torture-house-13-siblings-allowed-eat-once-day-shower-n838671

Thank you.

This is so disturbing, I can't grasp it.

These two deserve a special place in hell for what they have done.  It is demonic.  Absolutely demonic.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can you explain how a public school teacher has the time to home school and work as a teacher? Isn't it an indictment on their own incompetence and failure to make such a move? It's like the Toyota dealer driving around town in a Buick.

I have no idea, I am not familiar with how the teacher's family life is structured.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I have no idea, I am not familiar with how the teacher's family life is structured.

I was going to go into teaching and teachers.  But after setting foot in the school house, I found the prospect of spending a career with those people revolting.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

I was going to go into teaching and teachers.  But after setting foot in the school house, I found the prospect of spending a career with those people revolting.

They are a generally stupid lot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You got a lot closer to it than I.  I cannot stand teaching.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

They are a generally stupid lot.

The lowest SAT scores in most colleges are those of the elementary ed majors.

Of course Music Ed majors are among the highest.... 

Or not.  :dx1:

Offline musiclady

I love it so much I teach teachers to teach music.

(Make that "taught."  I just retired).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 01:03:40 am by musiclady »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

That 1st year was a great year to be single. The 1st week of school I asked every class if any of them had older single sisters. I gave extra credit if they showed me a picture and set me up. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here is the latest...

'House of Horrors' parents plead NOT GUILTY to abusing their 13 children as it's revealed the starved siblings were forced to stay awake all night in squalid home - and heroic daughter, 17, who raised the alarm planned her escape for TWO YEARS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5285723/House-horrors-parents-kept-children-night.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

@DCPatriot
Just shows how ignorant you are about homeshooling.    Most homeschooled children excel in the academics but are also very well socially balanced.  More so then many public school aged children.   Because homeschooled children tend to have parents who spend more time parenting.   Additionally, homeschooled kids tend to have exposure to all different age groups.  Where public school kids spend most of their time with kids their age.

Both forms of education can be good but the myth that homeschooled kids are not socially adjusted is a lie.  Number wise far more whacked out kids come from public schools, so if thats your justification then public schools must be outlawed.

Another thing people aren't aware of is that many  home school families  network with other homeschool families for field trips and other shared learning experiences and socialization. They are not locked away from interacting with other kids as some will have you believe.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I love it so much I teach teachers to teach music.

(Make that "taught."  I just retired).

All power to ya.  I just don't have the patience.  I don't play well with others.  I work in a lab where I measure electronics devices, and I automated it to the point where I haven't worked with anybody else for many years.  I have co workers, but I rarely see them.  I talk to all y'all on TBR far more than I speak to real people, face to face.  Even my support people in IT are people I deal with online.  I have a session scheduled in the morning with a fellow from India, via Skype, to fix my laptop that did not come back up fully after the Windows 10 upgrade.

If I wasn't such a loaner I'd probably be depressed at the isolation, but I built those walls....
I will NOT comply.

Offline NavyCanDo

Here is the latest...

'House of Horrors' parents plead NOT GUILTY to abusing their 13 children as it's revealed the starved siblings were forced to stay awake all night in squalid home - and heroic daughter, 17, who raised the alarm planned her escape for TWO YEARS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5285723/House-horrors-parents-kept-children-night.html

Seen the unblured photos of those children posted earlier just breaks my heart. What sort of evil can control someone's actions horrific as this?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 01:40:47 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ConservativeGranny

I don't know what most of them do but my daughter quit teaching when she had her first child. Also when you home school you aren't schooling all day long. When you only have a few of your own it doesn't take all day. I think my daughter teaches in the morning and their afternoons are free.  Their Baptist church has a homeschooling group and they attend that once a week all year long. Usually they have someone coming in to teach a particular subject (my daughter has taught music and spanish) or they do academic projects or field trips. They have a music recital once a year as almost all of the home schoolers play a musical instrument or two. Her husband is a music teacher and works full time. She teaches music lessons out of her home and has  a PHD in Music Theory.

It take alot of time to home school properly. I don't know how one would do it and work a full time job as well. Maybe they could do it part time?  My daughter considers parenting a full time job and that includes teaching them as well.

It seems like home schooling gets a bad name from those who use it to cover for abusing their children.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Seen the unblured photos of those children posted earlier just breaks my heart. What sort of evil can control someone's actions horrific as this?

Awful.

Heard it reported this morning that the children were only allowed to bathe ONCE A YEAR!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

Awful.

Heard it reported this morning that the children were only allowed to bathe ONCE A YEAR!!

And far worse. While chained up which were weeks and months at a time they were not aloud to visit the bathroom. They never went to the dentist. And food such as pies were set out beyond their reach, that they could see but never touch.  The more we learn, the more this story sickens me.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And far worse. While chained up which were weeks and months at a time they were not aloud to visit the bathroom. They never went to the dentist. And food such as pies were set out beyond their reach, that they could see but never touch.  The more we learn, the more this story sickens me.

With all of that I don't understand the wedding pictures.   Other then the clothes and haircuts the children appear to be happy and normal.   Yes it looks kinda like a Chevy Chase vacation wedding but they don't look abused in those pictures. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline austingirl

With all of that I don't understand the wedding pictures.   Other then the clothes and haircuts the children appear to be happy and normal.   Yes it looks kinda like a Chevy Chase vacation wedding but they don't look abused in those pictures.

The children were probably happy because they'd had their annual bath and saw the light of day. They knew better than to let anyone see their true situation. They looked undersized. I agree, no other signs of abuse. The story is appalling. I wonder if they can ever recover.