Ok, I'm not elated nor disappointed
3 (30%)
Could have done better
1 (10%)
Dude still suxs
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 24, 2018, 04:13:43 am

Author Topic: First Year, How did he do?  (Read 2066 times)

Offline corbe

First Year, How did he do?
« on: January 14, 2018, 04:13:43 am »
   Next Saturday, President Trump will have been in the People's House 1 full year.  Everyone should agree that it's not to early to judge/form an opinion of his Presidency thus far.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

Re: First Year, How did he do?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 04:24:36 am »
   Next Saturday, President Trump will have been in the People's House 1 full year.  Everyone should agree that it's not to early to judge/form an opinion of his Presidency thus far.

Nor is it too late to judge his presidency, thus far. In fact, it is just the right time to judge his presidency, thus far.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 04:47:13 am »
I knew the first year would be a lot of trial-and-error,  especially considering this is his first elected office.  Now he's starting to realize who he can trust and who he should not trust.  I still believe he'll get better with time.

You want an outsider, well this just comes with the territory.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 09:41:47 pm »
He's done ok.  I'm not overly enthused or disappointed, but I'd add he's done far better than I ever expected.  I would like to see him build the wall as promised and definitely more swamp draining.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.