Author Topic: Dick Durbin: ‘Chain Migration’ Is A Racist Term  (Read 2331 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Dick Durbin: ‘Chain Migration’ Is A Racist Term
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 03:18:10 am »
Since the Democrats were the party of KKK members.

I guess that would explain why they are so quick to point fingers at Republicans.  I think there's an Alinsky rule about accusing your opponents of whatever crime it is you are committing yourself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 03:55:54 am »
I guess that would explain why they are so quick to point fingers at Republicans.  I think there's an Alinsky rule about accusing your opponents of whatever crime it is you are committing yourself.

They just figured out how to have a guilt syndrome that works for them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 04:01:03 am »
If chain migration in his option is racist, I supposed he might be offended by UP YOURS!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2018, 04:05:16 am »
They just figured out how to have a guilt syndrome that works for them. 

They've known that for quite a while, and if the Republicans don't figure out how to turn that weapon away, the Dems will play that fiddle for all she's worth.  It's like in Baseball:  If a pitcher discovers a pitch a particular batter has trouble hitting, the batter can count on a steady diet of those pitches until he can hit it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 04:14:15 am »
Maybe a little 'UNchained Melody' will calm things down!

! No longer available

That's the Righteous Brothers.  Not Elvis?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 04:34:48 am »
They've known that for quite a while, and if the Republicans don't figure out how to turn that weapon away, the Dems will play that fiddle for all she's worth.  It's like in Baseball:  If a pitcher discovers a pitch a particular batter has trouble hitting, the batter can count on a steady diet of those pitches until he can hit it.

They sure do.  All the social programs.  Its like forgive me and while your at it vote for me too!  But I don't think a lot of people know the Democratic history with racism and KKK.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 04:46:50 am »
It's like in Baseball:  If a pitcher discovers a pitch a particular batter has trouble hitting, the batter can count on a steady diet of those pitches until he can hit it.

Straight ball, I hit it very much. Curve ball, bats are afraid.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 04:48:42 am »

Straight ball, I hit it very much. Curve ball, bats are afraid.

"Up your butt, Jobu!"

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2018, 04:51:11 am »
If he said this, how can one see other things he says as being credible. This is ridiculous and absurd.  They will cater to their constituency and they have no principles.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 05:34:20 am »
The Democrats really do just want open borders for more voters, okay, DUH!  :thud: They even quoted some Clinton associate with having said that.

But Tucker Carlson, I always liked him but never got to see his show too much, it certainly has been good these past two nights.

I believe a professor, someone from Harvard and he was black was on there, arguing that we should be allowing more people in and Tucker asked him if Harvard just let anyone in?  The prof. could not answer and would go on to say other things.

Then, they had a prof from Stanford and in spite of it being "Stanford", the guy was a conservative, I believe he said 30% of all immigrants are from Mexico, maybe he even said more but he said how our immigration laws are not being "diverse" in this sense.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:34:57 am by TomSea »