Poll

Should Trump calling Haiti and Somailia a $hithole be considered an offensive SLUR?

YES
12 (29.3%)
NO
22 (53.7%)
It depends on what the definition of $hithole is.
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: January 17, 2018, 01:13:22 am

Author Topic: Should Trump calling certain Countrys a $hithole be considered offensive?  (Read 7996 times)

Oceander

Why did Vincente Fox assume Trump was referring to Mexico, even though he didn't explicitly mention Mexico, hmmmmmmmmm?

He didn't.

Offline anubias

Why did Vincente Fox assume Trump was referring to Mexico, even though he didn't explicitly mention Mexico, hmmmmmmmmm?

I assume he knows Mexico is a shithole.   :silly:

Offline anubias

Oh Shit!  You did it now Darling! :beer:

@Bigun @Wingnut :P

:beer:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:53:22 am by anubias »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He didn't.

How do you know?  Special insight?  Are you friends? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I assume he knows Mexico is a shithole.   :silly:

If he doesn't then he'd be the last person on the world to find out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline anubias

If he doesn't then he'd be the last person on the world to find out.

:beer:

Oceander

How do you know?  Special insight?  Are you friends? 

By reading what he said.  You might try it sometime, instead of assuming he said what you want him to say.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
By reading what he said.  You might try it sometime, instead of assuming he said what you want him to say.

You might try reading more of what he says, instead of taking little snippets from news stories here and there.  You may have forgotten where I live. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
btt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Interesting numbers so far.

Offline libertybele

Trump has denied using the word shithol* and there is now a member of the Senate stating that Trump didn't use those words...so I didn't vote.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump has denied using the word shithol* and there is now a member of the Senate stating that Trump didn't use those words...so I didn't vote.

Take the "Trump" part out of it.  Is "h*thole" offensive when used in reference to a turd world country?
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

He didn't.

I wonder what Vincente must think of Lindsey Graham....

“The people coming across the southern border live in hellholes. They don’t like that. They want to come here. Our problem is we can’t have everybody in the world who lives in a hellhole come to America,”
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 10:07:39 pm by dfwgator »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder what Vincente must think of Lindsey Graham....

“The people coming across the southern border live in hellholes. They don’t like that. They want to come here. Our problem is we can’t have everybody in the world who lives in a hellhole come to America,”

Fox probably thinks Graham is a jolly good fellow.  Fox isn't pizzed at the lingo, but he's thrilled that Graham bends over like a Willow for Mexico, despite what he says.  Fox knows Graham doesn't mean a damned thing he says.
I will NOT comply.

Offline anubias

:patriot:

Offline libertybele

Take the "Trump" part out of it.  Is "h*thole" offensive when used in reference to a turd world country?

Absolutely not.  Some can be classified as shitholes and others are just plain hellholes. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

Absolutely not.  Some can be classified as shitholes and others are just plain hellholes.

So who is going to take the job of ambassador to shithole x, y and z? And doesn't that make the job just a wee bit more difficult if not impossible?

Offline dfwgator

So who is going to take the job of ambassador to shithole x, y and z? And doesn't that make the job just a wee bit more difficult if not impossible?

Yeah, because nothing bad ever happens to our embassies when a Rat is in charge.