Author Topic: Tapper Cuts Off Bizarre Shouting Match Interview With Trump Adviser: ‘I’ve Wasted Enough of My Viewe  (Read 4946 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Tapper Cuts Off Bizarre Shouting Match Interview With Trump Adviser: ‘I’ve Wasted Enough of My Viewers’ Time’
Trump tweets approval: Tapper 'got destroyed'

BY: David Rutz   
January 7, 2018 9:42 am

CNN host Jake Tapper cut off a bizarre and fiery interview Sunday with White House adviser Stephen Miller about President Donald Trump's mental acuity, CNN's coverage of the administration and the truthfulness of Michael Wolff's explosive new book.

It was clear from the outset Miller was there to do battle for the president.

Miller quickly lit into Fire and Fury: Inside Trump's White House and blasted former White House strategist Steve Bannon, saying his critical comments about the administration in Wolff's book were "grotesque."

"The book is best understood as a work of very poorly written fiction," Miller said, going on to call Wolff a "garbage author."

more w/video
http://freebeacon.com/politics/tapper-cuts-off-testy-interview-with-trump-adviser-after-it-goes-off-the-rails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jake Tapper Cuts Off WH Adviser Stephen Miller in Tense Interview
Daily Beast, Jan 7, 2018

CNN’s Jake Tapper cut off top White House adviser Stephen Miller on Sunday during a contentious interview on State of the Union. Tapper accused Miller of “[wasting] enough of my viewers’ time” by slamming CNN’s coverage of the Trump White House instead of answering questions directly. “There’s one viewer that you care about right now and you’re being obsequious,” Tapper told Miller, referring to President Donald Trump.

The sit-down centered mostly on the claims made by former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon in Michael Wolff’s new book, Fire and Fury. “It’s tragic and unfortunate that Steve would make these grotesque comments so out of touch with reality and obviously so vindictive,” Miller told Tapper, adding that Bannon’s role at the White House “has been greatly exaggerated.”

More: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jake-tapper-cuts-off-wh-adviser-stephen-miller-in-tense-interview

Offline Concerned

I don’t think Trump tweeting about being “like, really smart” and sending out someone like Stephen Miller to defend his mental stability and intellect is helping to move the dialogue off the President’s mental stability and intellect.   In fact, in response to the President’s tweet about the interview, Tapper tweeted out:

“Here’s the interview; judge for yourself:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/01/07/white-house-adviser-stephen-miller-full-interview-sotu.cnn …

Of course, perhaps the President likes having everyone talking about him even if it’s questioning his mental stability and intellect?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:24:53 pm by Concerned »
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

I don’t think Trump tweeting about being “like, really smart” and sending out someone like Stephen Miller to defend his mental stability and intellect is helping to move the dialogue off the President’s mental stability and intellect.   In fact, in response to the President’s tweet about the interview, Tapper tweeted out:

“Here’s the interview; judge for yourself:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/01/07/white-house-adviser-stephen-miller-full-interview-sotu.cnn …

Of course, perhaps the President likes having everyone talking about him even if it’s questioning his mental stability and intellect?

Bingo!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 

Jake Tapper of Fake News CNN just got destroyed in his interview with Stephen Miller of the Trump Administration. Watch the hatred and unfairness of this CNN flunky!

7:15 AM - 7 Jan 2018

Offline cato potatoe

Three more years of this idiocy.  I dread what follows.

Offline aligncare

Wow. Not even a pretense of journalistic balance. It’s clear from that clip Tapper did not want to hear the administration’s side. Adversarial media is the norm now.

Remember all the time Sunday shows gave to Susan Rice to give Obama and Clinton’s side of Benghazi?

The attempt at a soft coup continues...even as the American people watch. But we’re catching on. We see the media’s contempt for President Trump. They have lost all credibility as reporters of news.

Offline musiclady

le deluge..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Stephen Miller: “I'm trying to get to the issue of your fitness”   

:thumbsup:

Offline edpc

I thought Trump was being silly when he said there was a national health crisis with opioids.  After watching this mumbling, swaying, sleepy-eyed trainwreck Miller, I think he may be right.

Offline aligncare

So instead of criticizing the media bias, you all choose to criticize the target of the bias. Nice misdirection. Your fellow Americans are really proud of you.

Actually, seven.   :laugh:

So instead of criticizing the media bias, you all choose to criticize the target of the bias. ....

This staggers the working mind @aligncare   Swimming in the swamp must be some kind of rehabilitation exercise program for some.   **nononono*

I thought Trump was being silly when he said there was a national health crisis with opioids.  After watching this mumbling, swaying, sleepy-eyed trainwreck Miller, I think he may be right.

Nope
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 06:25:47 pm by MOD8 »

Offline edpc

Nope

Actually, the mental image of Trump picking up the phone and demanding to know from John Kelly what the hell 'obsequious' means was much funnier.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 06:26:20 pm by MOD8 »

Actually, the mental image of Trump picking up the phone and demanding to know from John Kelly what the hell 'obsequious' means was much funnier.

Only to you.

Offline RetBobbyMI

They (representatives of the White House) should know by now that when you go on CNN, MSNBC or any one of the leftist fake news outlets, they can't talk any sense with idiots.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

They (representatives of the White House) should know by now that when you go on CNN, MSNBC or any one of the leftist fake news outlets, they can't talk any sense with idiots.

So they shouldn't try and at least out the media for who they really are?

Offline Night Hides Not

Only to you.

You’re severely underestimating that number. I’m with @edpc.

Stephen Miller is a good fit in Trump’ WH, with his slavish devotion to Trump. I’m grateful General Kelly is Chief of Staff.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline edpc

Stephen Miller is a good fit in Trump’ WH, with his slavish devotion to Trump.

I will give the admin credit for elevating the national vocabulary through ‘obsequious’ and ‘dotard.’  I was already aware of the former, but not the latter.

Offline aligncare

So they shouldn't try and at least out the media for who they really are?

Well, you saw what happened here to Diogenes lamp as he tried to expose and explain the workings of the media bias machine? His discussion thread was high jacked and mocked, and I haven’t seen him lately.

Media bias is a big deal and should alarm every freedom loving American, but especially conservatives and republicans, as they are the targets.