Author Topic: Trump: Collusion Investigation ‘Is Dead’ [VIDEO]  (Read 775 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: Collusion Investigation ‘Is Dead’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Chuck Ross On 1:11 PM 01/06/2018 In | No Comments

President Trump said on Saturday that collusion allegations about his presidential campaign are “dead.”

Speaking to reporters from Camp David, Trump instead accused the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee of colluding with the Russians.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/06/trump-collusion-investigation-is-dead-video/

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump: Collusion Investigation ‘Is Dead’ [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 11:38:19 am »
He wishes it was dead.  Trump and his supporters have been carrying on about this investigation even before it began.  Seems to me the more Trump crows about it, the more guilty he looks.  Why doesn't he just shut up and let the investigation run its course?  If he did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:47:24 am »
He wishes it was dead.  Trump and his supporters have been carrying on about this investigation even before it began.  Seems to me the more Trump crows about it, the more guilty he looks.  Why doesn't he just shut up and let the investigation run its course?  If he did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about.

They make declarations like this based on nothing yet the investigation continues. It doesn't do much for their credibility.

Its kind of funny really. If they wanted to kill the investigation it needed to be done very early on but now even Trump seems to understand that ending the investigation will end his presidency.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 11:55:51 am »
A whole year of trying to resuscitate a stillborn, malformed infant, is what this investigation has been.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 12:25:59 pm »
They make declarations like this based on nothing yet the investigation continues. It doesn't do much for their credibility.

Its kind of funny really. If they wanted to kill the investigation it needed to be done very early on but now even Trump seems to understand that ending the investigation will end his presidency.

Actually the longer it goes the more pathetic those who supported it look.    Only complete imbeciles still think there was collusion by Trump.   

It will likely result in more charges against the left.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.