Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: Trump Will Not Be Re-Elected if He Sells Out on Immigration  (Read 5347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Laura Ingraham: Trump Will Not Be Re-Elected if He Sells Out on Immigration (Video)
by Cassandra Fairbanks

As the senate works on a framework for immigration legislation that they hope to release next week, Fox News host Laura Ingraham has asserted in no uncertain terms that President Donald Trump will not be re-elected if he sells out his voters on the issue.

Discussing the issue on her show The Ingraham Angle on Thursday evening, the popular Trump-supporter did not hold back on how important it is that the president get this right.

“I got to say, the Republicans and Democrats watching this, your solemn duty is to the American people. The American people, not to the people of other countries who came here illegally, but to legal immigrants, and to American citizens, Ingraham said. “Donald Trump understands that. I don’t think he is going to, you know, sell out people on immigration. If he does, he is over anyway.”

more w/video
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/laura-ingraham-trump-will-not-re-elected-sells-immigration-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I agree with Laura on this.  It would be GHW Bush's "read my lips, no new taxes" on steroids.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I agree with Laura on this.  It would be GHW Bush's "read my lips, no new taxes" on steroids.

Exactly...I watched her when she said it and she was adamant and even mention that she hoped the President was watching..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Frank Cannon

You say that until you see the raft of human debris the Rats are floating to run against Donny in '20. If they run the Indian, Kamala or Biteme, Donny could open the borders and still win.

Offline Applewood

You say that until you see the raft of human debris the Rats are floating to run against Donny in '20. If they run the Indian, Kamala or Biteme, Donny could open the borders and still win.

True, the Dems (and Repubs too) don't have anyone worthwhile to run against Trump, but there might be enough ticked off voters who will stay home on election day or vote third party.  Who knows what that will do to the election?

People are moving away from voting for the lesser of two evils idea. 

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
I like Laura, and I believe there is some truth in what she says...immigration is a big pet pieve of hers as is my pet pieve.  She got a little antsy a few months back...it's almost like something else chapped her and she just unleashed on that.  I listen to her about every day when I can, and sometimes I think she carries on too much about the penny anny things the media is harping on.  Sometimes it just better to move along and not dwell on something, but she has a talk show and got to talk about something I guess.  She's smart, and good to have on your side.  Even Hannity at times, as much as I like him, feels he has to tippie toe around some issues to show he's not an extremist.  This media for the past umpteen years have brow beat people so bad, they are scared to death, but then, I don't know what those folks have to go through to stay on the air....at any rate, we are lucky to have them.

seax :cool:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline Frank Cannon

People say that, yet it wasn't shown in '16. 3rd party candidates did worse than other years during that General election.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This is kind of funny, coming from someone who adopted two Russians and a Guatemalan.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is kind of funny, coming from someone who adopted two Russians and a Guatemalan.

She needs her lawn mowed and laundry done just like everyone else.

Offline Applewood

People say that, yet it wasn't shown in '16. 3rd party candidates did worse than other years during that General election.

Maybe/ 

What about those who stay home?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
True, the Dems (and Repubs too) don't have anyone worthwhile to run against Trump, but there might be enough ticked off voters who will stay home on election day or vote third party.  Who knows what that will do to the election?

And Trump is already betraying his voters on illegal immigration.

It was only a week or so back that he commuted the sentence of a major offender. Trumps usual sycophants immediately justified it by suggesting it would win over Jewish voters.

Offline edpc

That covers Maria.  Dmitri and Michael will be used for computer hacking, money laundering, espionage, and occasional wetwork.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I agree also, but isn't she jumping the gun a bit?  I have seen no sign of Trump backing down on immigration.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jpsb

And Trump is already betraying his voters on illegal immigration.

It was only a week or so back that he commuted the sentence of a major offender. Trumps usual sycophants immediately justified it by suggesting it would win over Jewish voters.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I know.  Actual voters who live in what Rush calls Realville, will always vote the lesser of two evils.

They may talk pie-in-the-sky third party but when it comes down to it. they will vote for Trump against any democrat I can think of at this moment.

Offline jpsb

Yup, 100% correct. She's smart and has got free help for at least another 10-12 years.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:40:31 pm by jpsb »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Maybe/ 

Yes !!  We have a slew of those people right here on TBR and they still consider themselves virtuous for not voting Trump.

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
I agree also, but isn't she jumping the gun a bit?  I have seen no sign of Trump backing down on immigration.

You said what I missed in my previous post, exactly.  At the time she was really fussing, he hadn't been in but a few months.  But, most people aren't use to someone doing what they say.  I believe also, if you could have plugged a wire into her brain...she was worried the Republicans were not going to work with him on it.  At that time...many were scared about the 'Russian Collusion' and didn't know if he would be impeached....it's crazy...Rush mentioned this the other day. 

Good Post
seax  :cool:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Can't she get a Brazilian for her lawn and a Mexican to do her laundry? 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Maybe/ 

What about them? There have always been people who are eligible to vote who don't, and that's a good thing....

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You said what I missed in my previous post, exactly.  At the time she was really fussing, he hadn't been in but a few months.  But, most people aren't use to someone doing what they say.  I believe also, if you could have plugged a wire into her brain...she was worried the Republicans were not going to work with him on it.  At that time...many were scared about the 'Russian Collusion' and didn't know if he would be impeached....it's crazy...Rush mentioned this the other day. 

Good Post
seax  :cool:

I think we may see a change in Congress soon.  Congress was on tiptoes after Trump was unexpectedly elected.  Congress people are affected by the media as much or more than anyone else.

I think a lot of congress critters thought Trump would be impeached or totally ineffective.

He hasn't been impeached and he hasn't been ineffective.

They may settle back soon and realize they have a Republican president that aren't exactly crazy about but one who is here to stay for a while and they''d better get behind him on issues.

Offline edpc

I have seen no sign of Trump backing down on immigration.

The original 2000 mile physical wall will be less than half that distance, if it's built at all.  Having Mexico pay for it will now 'be worked out in the formula.'  Repealing DACA on day one has become a bipartisan solution effort extending into 2018. 

Other than that, you're right.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:52:28 pm by edpc »

Offline Applewood

Yes !!  We have a slew of those people right here on TBR and they still consider themselves virtuous for not voting Trump.

We voted our conscience and our conscience did not like the choices the two parties gave us.  Unlike some people, we are not sheep.  We don't vote for one rotten candidate just to save us from another rotten candidate.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I noticed a few cruel posts re Laura's adoption.

Being a mother of an adoptive child all I can say is you must have never experienced the heartache of not being able to have your own child.  She gave these 3 children a wonderful life in the US.
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The original 2000 mile physical wall will be less than half that distance, if it's built at all.  Having Mexico pay for it will now 'be worked out in the formula.'  Repealing DACA on day one has become a bipartisan solution effort. 

Other than that, you're right.

The wall was just a dream.  A total physical wall was always impossible but people really liked the thought of it.

Of course, Mexico won't pay for anything.  They only have drug money.

But Trump has made efforts to do what can be done.  Stop immigration from muslim countries.  I'd rather have Mexicans coming in than muslims.  They don't want to kill us, they just want to do our lawns.

If we do other things Trump is trying to do about illegal immigration, it will gradually diminish.

As far as DACA is concerned, I'm not sure what Trump can do or will do.  It's a very explosive issue and he may have to back off for a while.  But at least he WANTS to get rid of it which is more than Hillary would have wanted.