Author Topic: Rep. Ron DeSantis officially enters race for Florida governor  (Read 1961 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Ron DeSantis officially enters race for Florida governor
« on: January 05, 2018, 09:05:00 pm »
Rep. Ron DeSantis officially enters race for Florida governor

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis officially entered the race for Florida governor on Friday, just days after President Trump endorsed his potential candidacy.

DeSantis, R-Fla., said he would be filing paperwork to begin his campaign, joining a crowded field of gubernatorial hopefuls working to succeed current Republican Gov. Rick Scott.

“As somebody who is a military officer, Iraq veteran, a proven conservative, and then with the support of the president, I’m in a position to exercise the leadership that can build on the great work that Governor Rick Scott has done,” DeSantis said on “Fox & Friends” Friday. He said he would build on Scott’s work to “advance economic opportunity, reform education and drain the swamp in Tallahassee.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/05/rep-ron-desantis-officially-enters-race-for-florida-governor.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the_doc

Re: Rep. Ron DeSantis officially enters race for Florida governor
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 12:54:00 am »

“As somebody who is a military officer, Iraq veteran, a proven conservative, and then with the support of the president, I’m in a position to exercise the leadership that can build on the great work that Governor Rick Scott has done,” DeSantis said on “Fox & Friends” Friday. He said he would build on Scott’s work to “advance economic opportunity, reform education and drain the swamp in Tallahassee.”

Wow, a Floridian who wants to drain swamps.  He should know how to do it.

Offline libertybele

Re: Rep. Ron DeSantis officially enters race for Florida governor
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:48:06 am »
I first learned of DeSantis when he was running for Rubio's spot before Rubio changed his mind and decided he wanted his seat back.  I think DeSanits would make an excellent governor.  He's going to have a tough battle against Putnam the establishment favorite!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:50:31 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.