Author Topic: Trump ICE pick: Politicians who run sanctuary cities should be charged with crimes  (Read 394 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
! No longer available

President Trump's pick to run Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Tuesday called for a crackdown on so-called sanctuary cities, saying politicians who help run them should be charged with crimes.

In an interview with Fox News's Neil Cavuto, ICE acting Director Thomas Homan said the Department of Justice needs "to file charges against the sanctuary cities" and "hold back their funding."

Homan, who was announced in December as President Trump's pick to permanently run the agency, went on to say that politicians enforcing sanctuary city policies need to be held "personally accountable."

Read more at: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367167-trump-ice-pick-politicians-who-run-sanctuary-cities-should-be-charged
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Damned right they should be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
If you want to find illegals you don't have to be a rocket scientist.   There is a big ass neon sign saying: "Come And Get Me"  And the sign in Spanish spells "Sanctuary City"
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I stated that this was going to be the only effective way to challenge and hopefully destroy the concept of "sanctuary" months ago in this forum.

Quite frankly, high profile examples must be made.

Think back to that guy standing in the schoolhouse door in front of federal troops.

That's what it's gonna take to settle this score once and for all.

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
I can't understand why some American citizens think the border should be overrun by illegals.  You have all these movie stars and celebrities calling people racist for wanting to control our borders.  These people I'm talking about usually... and pardon my French...don't give a tinkers damn about anyone but themselves.  What is the sudden rush of christianity(when otherwise they are trashing it) that gives them the moral high ground to say you are racist or a hippocrit if you don't give your country away.  Makes no sense.  We live in an age when what is suppose to be up is down and what is suppose to be down...up.  Where does all this hate come from in these people that they turn on their own and embrace those that wave another flag and burn ours.  Some one help me out here.

seax
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline RetBobbyMI

Not a better example of Obstruction of Justice.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy