Author Topic: 'California better hold on tight!' ICE director slams 'sanctuary state' law.  (Read 538 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Thomas Homan slammed California for its  “sanctuary city” policies that went into effect Jan. 1.

“Well look, if he thinks he’s protecting the immigrant community, he’s doing quite the opposite, because if you think ICE is going away, we’re not,” Homan said of California Gov. Jerry Brown.

“There’s no sanctuary from federal law enforcement, as a matter of fact, we’re in the process now. I’m going to significantly increase our enforcement presence in California,” he explained. “We’re already doing it. We’re going to detail additional enforcement assets to California.”

Read more at: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/02/california-better-hold-on-tight-ice-director-slams-sanctuary-state-law/
The Republic is lost.

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Thomas Homan slammed California for its  “sanctuary city” policies that went into effect Jan. 1.

“Well look, if he thinks he’s protecting the immigrant community, he’s doing quite the opposite, because if you think ICE is going away, we’re not,” Homan said of California Gov. Jerry Brown.

“There’s no sanctuary from federal law enforcement, as a matter of fact, we’re in the process now. I’m going to significantly increase our enforcement presence in California,” he explained. “We’re already doing it. We’re going to detail additional enforcement assets to California.”

Read more at: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/02/california-better-hold-on-tight-ice-director-slams-sanctuary-state-law/

That's great!  I can't understand Gov. Brown for the life of me.  I know he's a lib...but doesn't he realize what he's doing to his state?  I have never seen people cut of their nose to spite their face as liberals do in this country now, it's depressing to see so many people so ignorant.  Those votes mean a lot to the Dems...and I believe it goes much deeper than that.   You have to look at the whole picture to understand that ...like Obama...they want to 'fundmentally change' this country.  Sad...how do you reason with that kind of reason?  Good post, and good news...it's time someone stood up.

best regards,
seax :cool:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's great!  I can't understand Gov. Brown for the life of me.  I know he's a lib...but doesn't he realize what he's doing to his state?  I have never seen people cut of their nose to spite their face as liberals do in this country now, it's depressing to see so many people so ignorant.  Those votes mean a lot to the Dems...and I believe it goes much deeper than that.   You have to look at the whole picture to understand that ...like Obama...they want to 'fundmentally change' this country.  Sad...how do you reason with that kind of reason?  Good post, and good news...it's time someone stood up.

best regards,

Agree and welcome!
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

best regards,
If you look at the career history of Moonbeam you will come to understand that he loathes the people of California. Oh you could say he's a dreamer with a drug addled brain, but the record shows that in each and every position he's has held(all sucking at the public teat) he has left it in worse shape. He actively works to destroy California's economy and families all in the name of Gaia. He touts his Catholic training but identifies as a Buddhist, pretends to be Hetero but everyone has known he was queer for decades, no one was fooled by his beard when it was Ronstadt and no one is fooled by his marriage. We should all be grateful he failed in his Presidential ambitions because he is a bigger lunatic than Algore!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 01:29:58 am by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

This is the correct way to respond.

Now go in there and round 'em up!

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
If you look at the career history of Moonbeam you will come to understand that he loathes the people of California. Oh you could say he's a dreamer with a drug addled brain, but the record shows that in each and every position he's has held(all sucking at the public teat) he has left it in worse shape. He actively works to destroy California's economy and families all in the name of Gaia. He touts his Catholic training but identifies as a Buddhist, pretends to be Hetero but everyone has known he was queer for decades, no one was fooled by his beard when it was Ronstadt and no one is fooled by his marriage. We should all be grateful he failed in his Presidential ambitions because he is a bigger lunatic than Algore!

You know he couldn't do more harm if he went and purchase a book 'How To Destroy A State' and went by it word by word.  The illegals don't care...they are there for what they can get for free, and the good folk don't have any representation or help.  Really, its sad and you are exactly right, good to hear someone else say it.  Thanks for the post, hopefully some things will change.

“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

This is the correct way to respond.

Now go in there and round 'em up!

It goes back to being another "states' rights" type of issue. Interesting.