Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread: 2018  (Read 15486 times)

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread: 2018
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2018, 01:30:11 PM »
Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up to heaven he said, "Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me Irish Whiskey!"

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Paddy looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."

:rolling:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online jmyrlefuller

• TBR's resident Grim Reaper
  • J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018, 06:02:41 PM »

Online Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2018, 09:14:42 PM »
! No longer available
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2018, 01:57:01 PM »
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2018, 01:58:17 PM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2018, 09:43:39 PM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2018, 08:28:15 PM »

The President is on the left.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2018, 08:43:30 PM »

Online jmyrlefuller

• TBR's resident Grim Reaper
  • J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2018, 11:43:56 AM »
Spring in Rochester

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2018, 10:46:26 PM »
Spring in Rochester

That's a lot of global warming.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2018, 02:46:24 PM »

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2018, 05:47:18 PM »
Rush referenced this old joke today.  Hope it's new for some of you. 

Rush Limbaugh, gets onto an elevator. The only other passenger is Hillary Clinton. She tears off all her clothes, throws herself on the floor and begs him, "Rush, make a woman out of me." So Limbaugh tears off all his clothes, throws them at Clinton and says, "Fold those."

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2018, 11:34:43 AM »
https://twitter.com/exjon/status/984585584109760512
jon gabriel @exjon
15 hours ago

The details in this Comey book are crazy.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2018, 11:53:18 AM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2018, 04:04:41 PM »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:03:20 PM by Machiavelli »

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2018, 02:55:53 PM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2018, 09:54:19 AM »

You Had One Job @_youhadonejob1
45 minutes ago

You think she’d look happier.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2018, 01:35:22 PM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • International Cracker of Wise
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2018, 01:59:50 PM »
I will NOT comply.

Home Sweet Home!

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2018, 03:02:21 AM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2018, 04:25:24 AM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Once-Ler

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2018, 04:37:51 AM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf