Author Topic: BAD IDEA: Elizabeth Warren Tweets She Believes In Science, Gets Roasted Immediately  (Read 563 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Daily Wire
By RYAN SAAVEDRA
December 29, 2017

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) responded to a tweet from President Donald Trump that made fun of global warming on Thursday by tweeting that she "believes in science" — a move that instantly backfired.

"In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record," Trump tweeted Thursday. "Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!"

(fun twitter war with Fauxahauntas)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25200/bad-idea-elizabeth-warren-tweets-she-believes-ryan-saavedra
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 12:35:54 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

I love how Donny has this stupid woman tarred with the fake Indian meme.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I believe in the church of baseball.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline verga

So if I were a lib I could claim to be any race or gender that I choose.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.