Author Topic: WHAT THE U.S. Would Save If Trump Cut Aid To U.N. Countries That Voted Against Us  (Read 776 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100 Percent Fed Up
Dec 29, 2017

The U.N. voted against America moving our embassy to Jerusalem, raising the question of what we pay to those who voted against us. The grand total of all donations to countries around the world (using stats from 2016) is over $24 BILLION…that’s billion with a b! We could save that much by cutting off those who voted against us.  What do you think about that? We think the U.N. would make a great condo building!

Here are the countries that voted against the U.S., listed alphabetically, along with America’s 2016 financial obligation to each country:

Read more:
https://100percentfedup.com/u-s-save-trump-cut-aid-u-n-countries-voted-us/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What are you waitin' for?
Start cuttin' !!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
financial obligation

Wonder why the author decided to use the word 'obligation'? We have NO obligation to pay these people. These payments are just kick-back money to Congressmen. It is a kind of money laundering and it has been going on for countless decades.

People in Congress approve 'aide' to some brokeass noname country somewhere. That country kicks back a percentage of the money to the Congressmen who approved it, and keeps the rest of it. This scam has been going on forever. It would be a miracle if Trump manages to stop it. A lot people in Congress are making a lot of money on this scam. It will be almost impossible for Trump to get any support on cutting this out.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:47:04 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.