Author Topic: Climate Change Science Implodes as IPCC Climate Models Found to be “Totally Wrong”… HOAX Unraveling  (Read 637 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Truth Uncensored
By Lauren Richardson
September 20, 2017

In former President Obama’s final State of the Union address he made climate change one of the major themes of the evening, ridiculing those who would deny that climate change is a problem – and one that can be addressed through curbing greenhouse gas emissions from human activities.

“Look, if anybody still wants to dispute the science around climate change, have at it,” the president said in his prepared remarks. “You’ll be pretty lonely, because you’ll be debating our military, most of America’s business leaders, the majority of the American people, almost the entire scientific community and 200 nations around the world who agree it’s a problem and intend to solve it.”

A stunning new science paper authored by climate change alarmists and published in the science journal Nature Geoscience has just broken the back of the climate change hoax. The paper, authored by Myles R. Allen, Richard J. Millar and others, reveals that global warming climate models are flat wrong, having been deceptively biased toward “worst case” warming predictions that now turn out to be paranoid scare mongering.

Read more:
https://truthuncensored.net/climate-change-science-implodes-ipcc-climate-modules-found-totally-wrong-hoax/

The article is dated by a few months, but I think it is relevant considering the national weather situation these days.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It's not paranoid scare mongering if a govt grant or transfer of wealth from the US is involved.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
drift wrote:
"It's not paranoid scare mongering if a govt grant or transfer of wealth from the US is involved."

Michael Crichton's book foretold of it: