Author Topic: New Orleans Saints Star Hilariously Tweets Out His NFL Fine From Christmas Eve  (Read 881 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
FORD SPRINGER
11:00 AM 12/28/2017

Alvin Kamara knew he was going to get fined by the NFL for the cleats he wore on Christmas Eve Sunday, so he wasn’t surprised to receive a letter from the NFL a few days later.

The New Orleans Saints running back wore a pair of red cleats that looked like stockings for their game against the Atlanta Falcons on Christmas Eve. Seeing as the NFL only allows players to wear cleats with their team’s color scheme, Kamara knew the fine was on the way but decided to wear the cleats anyway.

Sure enough the rookie running back received a letter with the fine from the NFL a few days later and posted a photo of it on Twitter.

Read more:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/28/new-orleans-saints-star-hilariously-tweets-out-his-nfl-fine-from-christmas-eve/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The NFL is 'off the rails'. They ban any kind of fun, and any kind of displays of respect, but they condone and actively support Black Lives Matters, which I believe has been labeled a domestic terrorist group. Weird priorities.

They ban anything decent and holsom, and promote anything hateful and wrong. To hell with the NFL!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“Tis the season,” Kamara wrote. “I’ll start the @gofundme later, stay tuned lol.”

If he was man enough to decide to wear the shoes knowing he'd get the fine he should be man enough to pay it out of his own pocket.

Offline dfwgator

That's why they call it, The "No Fun League".