Author Topic: Trump Just Trolled Liberals Big Time On Global Warming, Conservatives Can’t Get Enough  (Read 814 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

SarahPalin.com
By Lawrence Richard
December 29, 2017

President Donald Trump took on climate change proponents in a tweet on Thursday evening as people across the northeastern United States are facing record-breaking cold weather conditions.

Trump noted the abnormal cold conditions, “In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record.”

He then shifted his focus to climate change advocates and his decision to withdraw from the Paris climate accord earlier in the year.

John Lauren Kirby
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Troll game, engage!
6:05 PM - Dec 28, 2017

He added, “Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against.”

(more)
http://www.sarahpalinamerica.com/trump-just-trolled-liberals-big-time-global-warming-conservatives-cant-get-enough/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

I want to know whether Trump did withdraw the US from the Paris accord.   Not sure he did. 

But I will agree with his statement that we in the east and midwest could use some of that globull warming about now.  Subzero temperatures, subzero wind chills, 5 +feet of snow...where is that warming earth the climate fanatics are taking about?  I haven't seen it lately.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I want to know whether Trump did withdraw the US from the Paris accord.   Not sure he did. 

But I will agree with his statement that we in the east and midwest could use some of that globull warming about now.  Subzero temperatures, subzero wind chills, 5 +feet of snow...where is that warming earth the climate fanatics are taking about?  I haven't seen it lately.
Shut down the federal subsidies for renewables and get more CO2 into the air to combat the cold.  It will also accelerate plant growth and give us more food.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

Shut down the federal subsidies for renewables and get more CO2 into the air to combat the cold.  It will also accelerate plant growth and give us more food.
:amen: :beer:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.