Author Topic: House Intel Committee subpoenas McCain associate over Trump dossier sources, committee confirms  (Read 364 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

FOX NEWS
18 hours ago

A former State Department official with ties to Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., was subpoenaed by the House Intelligence Committee Wednesday because of his reported firsthand knowledge of the sources behind the salacious dossier on President Trump, the committee confirmed to Fox News.

Chairman Devin Nunes issued the subpoena to David Kramer, a senior fellow at the McCain Institute for International Leadership, on Wednesday afternoon to obtain the names of sources behind the dossier, the contents of which are not yet confirmed.

The committee told Fox News that Kramer visited former British spy -- and author of the dossier -- Christopher Steele in London in November 2016, where he reportedly received information and a copy of the document, which was intended for McCain.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/27/house-intel-committee-subpoenas-mccain-associate-over-trump-dossier-sources-committee-confirms.html

I'm sure everyone is SHOCKED that McCain was involved in the effort to sabotage Trump, and to do anything to keep him from taking office.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.