Author Topic: Lesbian couple, 2 kids viciously killed in quadruple homicide  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Suppressed

Lesbian couple, 2 kids viciously killed in quadruple homicide
« on: December 28, 2017, 04:44:26 pm »
Lesbian couple, 2 kids viciously killed in quadruple homicide
By Yaron Steinbuch December 27, 2017 | 1:51pm
https://nypost.com/2017/12/27/lesbian-couple-2-kids-found-killed-in-basement-apartment/

Police outside the home where four people were found dead in the basement in Troy, NY.
AP

The four people found dead in an upstate basement were identified Wednesday as a mom, her two young kids and her domestic partner – and cops said it may be a quadruple homicide.

“After being in this business for nearly 42 years, I can say I have not seen savagery like this,” Troy police chief James Tedesco said in a televised news conference.
“Only a person of savagery would do something like this,” he added, without describing the crime scene or saying how the victims were killed.

The bodies of the two women — ages 36 and 22 — and the older woman’s 11-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter were found Tuesday in their apartment at 158 Second Ave, according to police.

“This is not a random act,” Tedesco said. “I can only ask that if you know anything, please call us. … [T]here’s not a resource we won’t tap. This will be a full-court press until somebody’s brought to justice.”

[...]

“The brutal, horrific nature of the crime suggests that this is someone who is psychopathic at the very least,” he added.

[...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Lesbian couple, 2 kids viciously killed in quadruple homicide
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 03:04:37 pm »
I heard about this. It's an unspeakable crime and apparently, the police have very clues or even none at all as to whom they suspect.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 04:14:35 pm »
Quadruple Homicide in Upstate New York Unfolded Just Miles from Cold Case Killing of Another Family of 4
CAITLIN NOLAN

The 2014 killings of the Chen family have never been solved.

As investigators scour for clues in the killing of a mother, her two young children and her domestic partner in their upstate New York home, aspects of the quadruple homicide appear similar to another, unsolved mass family killing that occurred less than 15 miles away in 2014.

Read more at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/quadruple-homicide-upstate-york-unfolded-201839813.html

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 03:19:16 pm »
They have made 2 arrests connected to these criminal acts, check the news.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 10:45:34 pm »
They have made 2 arrests connected to these criminal acts, check the news.

Doesn't look like they've released a motive yet. 

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 12:18:32 am »
I heard about this. It's an unspeakable crime and apparently, the police have very clues or even none at all as to whom they suspect.

Hint: they often say that when they have a good idea of who is involved.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 03:45:03 pm »
Wow.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️