Author Topic: Israel in talks with more than 10 countries over Jerusalem embassy move  (Read 558 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The New York Post
By Chris Perez
December 25, 2017 | 10:16pm | Updated

Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely on Monday said the nations were interested in following President Trump’s footsteps and declaring the Israeli city the new capital in the wake of Guatemala’s recent decision to do so.

While she refused to name the countries, Hotovely told Israel Radio that they were from every continent on earth.

Honduras is reportedly the next in line to take Trump’s lead.

“We are in contact with at least ten countries, some of them in Europe,” Hotovely said, according to i24NEWS.

Honduras, like Guatemala, was one of the nine nations that voted in support of the US in the UN General Assembly’s resolution to oppose Trump’s Jerusalem decision.

(more)
https://nypost.com/2017/12/25/israel-in-talks-with-more-than-10-countries-over-jerusalem-embassy-move/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.