Author Topic: It Begins: California Announces Ban for Parents  (Read 728 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It Begins: California Announces Ban for Parents
« on: December 27, 2017, 10:51:59 pm »

Daily News Briefing
Conservative Tribune
By Warner Todd Huston - December 27, 2017

Despite their reputation for being the “Party of choice,” Democrats in California have ruled that parents are not allowed to opt their school-aged children out of the mandatory LGBT indoctrination in the state-sponsored school system.

Naturally, far left-wing California has become the first state in the Union to force kids to use LGBT inclusive textbooks. But at the same time it left no legal way for parents to opt out from the propaganda.

The gay propaganda law supposedly requires a “‘fair, accurate, inclusive, and respectful’ treatment of homosexual, bisexual, transgender, and lesbian Americans despite the historical insignificance,” according to Truth Revolt.

State publisher Mark Jarrett cited several historical figures who *might* have been gay saying that his textbooks will essentially make these historical figures gay icons.

(more)
http://www.yourdailybriefing.com/2017/12/27/begins-california-announces-ban-parents/

Gay fascists score another victory in California. You are not allowed to opt-out of hearing about how great and wonderful it is to be gay. Even though, national health statistics say otherwise.

Gays are much more likely to commit suicide than heterosexuals. They are much more likely to suffer depression and other mental illnesses. They have a higher than average tendency to abuse alcohol and drugs. And they have a much higher rate than average of carrying an STD.

But, of course, Liberals never let the truth stand in the way of their agenda.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: It Begins: California Announces Ban for Parents
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 11:37:02 pm »
 It blows my mind why anyone to the right of center still lives in California.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 11:39:48 pm »

I don't think they do.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 11:48:49 pm »
"Naturally, far left-wing California has become the first state in the Union to force kids to use LGBT inclusive textbooks. But at the same time it left no legal way for parents to opt out from the propaganda."

The way to "opt out" is to keep the kids out of public school altogether.
Private or religious schools ONLY.

Better yet:
As mentioned in the previous two posts, GET OUT of California altogether...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 11:50:08 pm »

Word.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 11:51:24 pm »
I don't think they do.

In central California there are a few intrepid conservatives.

Why they stay there I'll never understand.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 11:59:50 pm »
Gays cannot reproduce. They can only recruit. That is why homosexuality is intertwined with pedophilia. And that is why the current Gay attack on society is centered on children in school. School provides a captive audience combined with an authoritarian structure which gives the idea that 'you must listen to this'. As well as, 'you must agree with this', if you want a good grade.

Young minds combined with coerced agreement is why schools are the ideal environment for pushing the Gay agenda.

White Liberals will accept anything at all. They don't have any moral standing on anything. However, I'm surprised the Orthodox Catholic Latino community as well as the Muslim community have not been up in arms over this crap. Black people are not very fond of Gays either. I can only guess that they must have their own schools. I don't know?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 01:18:48 am »
@NavyCanDo
I can only speak for myself. I have an 86 year old mother who depends on me, I make it possible for her to still live independently. But even after she passes I won't be able to bail because my children and grandchildren live nearby and I would have to divorce my wife before I could leave. After forty two years I'm just to used to the old gal to leave her behind, so as disgusted as I am it will take an act of God for me to leave. And I have a feeling there are many in the same foundering boat.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:20:34 am by GtHawk »

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2017, 01:21:29 am »
Gays cannot reproduce. They can only recruit. That is why homosexuality is intertwined with pedophilia. And that is why the current Gay attack on society is centered on children in school. School provides a captive audience combined with an authoritarian structure which gives the idea that 'you must listen to this'. As well as, 'you must agree with this', if you want a good grade.

Young minds combined with coerced agreement is why schools are the ideal environment for pushing the Gay agenda.

White Liberals will accept anything at all. They don't have any moral standing on anything. However, I'm surprised the Orthodox Catholic Latino community as well as the Muslim community have not been up in arms over this crap. Black people are not very fond of Gays either. I can only guess that they must have their own schools. I don't know?

Eh?

You mean a lesbian loses the ability to get pregnant, or a queer the ability to impregnate, simply by being lesbian or queer?