Author Topic: NFL Cancels Final ‘Sunday Night Football’ Game Of Season  (Read 1231 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
KATIE JERKOVICH
4:35 PM 12/26/2017

The NFL announced Tuesday that the final “Sunday Night Football” game of the season has been canceled, according to CNN.

The league had yet to announce who would play during the primetime game next Sunday, but with the chance that none of the matchups would have playoff implications for one or both of the teams, they opted not to schedule the game.

The other problem the league faced was broadcasting a game on New Year’s Eve, which would invite lower number of viewers traditionally on that night.

Instead, fans can settle in for seven games at kick-off at 1 p.m. eastern Sunday and a total of 9 games starting at 4:25 p.m. eastern time.

“We felt that both from a competitive standpoint and from a fan perspective, the most fair thing to do is to schedule all Week 17 games in either the 1 p.m. or 4:25 p.m. windows,” NFL broadcast chief Howard Katz said in a statement.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/26/nfl-cancels-final-sunday-night-football-game-of-season/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: NFL Cancels Final ‘Sunday Night Football’ Game Of Season
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 02:40:34 pm »
Morphing into irrelevancy as the once mighty league castrates itself due to PC.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: NFL Cancels Final ‘Sunday Night Football’ Game Of Season
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 04:22:35 pm »
The title is a little misleading.  I had to read the article twice to make use I wasn't missing something, but they just decided not to schedule one of the games for evening, and all will play at either 1 or 4PM.  I was curious to see who got canceled, and nobody did.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: