Author Topic: PRICELESS! MSNBC HOST’S Shocked Response When GOP Lawmaker Calls For “Purge” of “Deep State” FBI and  (Read 466 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Dec 26, 2017

THIS IS PRICELESS! The video below shows just how out of control the left is when it comes to the corruption within the FBI and DOJ.When a Republican lawmaker called for a “purge” of what he said are “deep state” elements within the FBI and Justice Department, the MSNBC host Hallie Jackson was clearly agitated and shocked:

(funny video)
https://100percentfedup.com/priceless-msnbc-hosts-shocked-response-gop-lawmaker-calls-purge-deep-state-fbi-doj-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What a condescending little twit.

Anyone could tell by her reaction that she has no experience dealing with people who think differently than she does. She was stunned with disbelief that he had a different opinion than hers.

For me, it was fun to watch.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.