Author Topic: Breaking: Hundreds of Muslims Storm Church, Assault Christians  (Read 817 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Breaking: Hundreds of Muslims Storm Church, Assault Christians
« on: December 26, 2017, 01:26:26 pm »

American News Hub
By Nick Arama
December 24, 2017

Christmas is a time of great joy where many come together to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and flood churches.

But in some places, it’s a bold courageous action and a real tribute to faith to go to church.

Christians going to church on at a Coptic church outside of Cairo faced that horrible reality.

From Los Angeles Times:

Hundreds of Muslim demonstrators attacked an unlicensed church south of Cairo, wounding three people, an Egyptian Coptic Christian diocese said Saturday, in the latest assault on members of the country’s Christian minority.

The incident took place after Friday prayers when dozens of demonstrators gathered outside the building and stormed it. The demonstrators chanted hostile slogans and called for the church’s demolition, the diocese in Atfih said. The demonstrators destroyed the church’s contents and assaulted Christians inside before security personnel arrived and dispersed them.

Three Christians were wounded in the attack and treated at the hospital.

(more)
https://www.americanewshub.com/2017/12/24/breaking-hundreds-muslims-storm-church-assault-christians/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

Re: Breaking: Hundreds of Muslims Storm Church, Assault Christians
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 01:45:50 pm »
Everytime I see one of those D@MN "coexist" bumper stickers I want to grab the driver and shake them. How can you "coexist" when one group wants to wipe the others from the face of the earth?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Mod2

Re: Breaking: Hundreds of Muslims Storm Church, Assault Christians
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 02:17:26 pm »
Moved to World News