Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: How A Pro-Trump Group Will Troll ‘Morning Joe’ For A Whole Week — First Round Planned For  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Good thing the song wasn't from 2003. Roy Moore would be looking you up.

Or a Trump's next wife candidate.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 10:22:57 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RoosGirl

He doesn't have enough money for that.

Offline aligncare

Well... since you mentioned it @verga ....  Merry Christmas!!

! No longer available

Funny stuff. Thanks for posting, RiV. And Merry Christmas Eve! Woo hoo!

Offline verga

That lying piece of trash would be the NEA. Students were not allowed to say Merry Christmas in school as it was considered to be exclusive of people of other faiths. Also, many but not all, employers banned saying Merry Christmas at work for the same reason. And even when businesses would try to say Merry Christmas, they would say Merry Xmas instead. Obviously, what Xmas does is to remove Christ from Christmas which was the specific intent of it.

A few years ago, there were hundreds if not thousands of efforts to keep Christmas out of any public square in any way. Trump has openly pushed back on that effort. That is what she is talking about.
@240B I am not going to speak for other schools, but ours does say Merry Christmas, as a matter of fact our Superintendent sent out an e-mail titled Merry Christmas.
as for the Xmas Xmas is a common abbreviation of the word Christmas. It is sometimes pronounced /ˈɛksməs/, but Xmas, and variants such as Xtemass, originated as handwriting abbreviations for the typical pronunciation /ˈkrɪsməs/. The "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Χριστός, which in English is "Christ".[1] The "-mas" part is from the Latin-derived Old English word for Mass.[2]

There is a common misconception that the word Xmas stems from a secular attempt to remove the religious tradition from Christmas[3] by taking the "Christ" out of "Christmas", but its use dates back to the 16th century https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas I have heard the same thing from other sources, but this is the most concise.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@RoosGirl is certainly hot enough, but as she says, Trump doesn't have enough money.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl is certainly hot enough, but as she says, Trump doesn't have enough money.

Goodness that is a nice compliment, and a Merry Christmas to you too!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Goodness that is a nice compliment, and a Merry Christmas to you too!

Most welcome, and a Merry Christmas to you!

:tree3:

I figured you would either say "Thanks" or give me this:   ****slapping 22222frying pan
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: