Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: How A Pro-Trump Group Will Troll ‘Morning Joe’ For A Whole Week — First Round Planned For  (Read 2533 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
SAAGAR ENJETI
10:37 PM 12/23/2017

Pro-Trump group America First Policies plans to air its “Merry Christmas” 11 times over a week on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” beginning on Christmas day, The Daily Caller has learned.

The ad, previewed on Fox News Wednesday, quickly went viral on social media for featuring citizens “thanking” President Trump for various achievements in the last year. The ad famously ends with a young girl thanking Trump “for letting us say Merry Christmas again.”

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/23/exclusive-how-a-pro-trump-group-will-troll-morning-joe-for-a-whole-week-first-round-planned-for-christmas-day/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Damn!   Brings a tear to my eye!!     

:tree3:  Merry Christmas @240B !!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@DCPatriot

Never thought nor expected I would make it this far, or to have the comfortable life I live today.
Everyday is a blessing. And I have a strong feeling that this next year will bring a lot of surprises and joy to very many Americans. The speed and magnitude of the change that Trump is bring about is astounding. You can just feel it in the air.

Merry Christmas to all my Freep-- Briefer friends. And all the best to everyone in the coming New Year! It promises to be one of profound changes in America.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

Never thought nor expected I would make it this far, or to have the comfortable life I live today.
Everyday is a blessing. And I have a strong feeling that this next year will bring a lot of surprises and joy to very many Americans. The speed and magnitude of the change that Trump is bring about is astounding. You can just feel it in the air.

Merry Christmas to all my Freep-- Briefer friends. And all the best to everyone in the coming New Year! It promises to be one of profound changes in America.

God Bless!!    @240B   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

:tree3: Very nice and the "12 days of Trump" at the bottom was pretty cute as well.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline RoosGirl

That's nothing.  A pro-Trump group has been trolling TBR for years now.   :tongue2:   :laugh:

Offline Night Hides Not

That's nothing.  A pro-Trump group has been trolling TBR for years now.   :tongue2:   :laugh:

So what you're REALLY saying is that this pro-Trump group has been trained well for this mission! 

:tree3:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Are you an undercover spy for the FBI?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I want to know who they lying piece of trash is who told the child they used that she couldn't say "Merry Christmas".

Offline Frank Cannon

This seems like pissing money away. Morning Blow has no ratings.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yes.  Yes I am.

They was right then.  You are a thoroughly dangerous fellow!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:tree3: Very nice and the "12 days of Trump" at the bottom was pretty cute as well.

Well... since you mentioned it @verga ....  Merry Christmas!!

! No longer available

Offline RoosGirl

They was right then.  You are a thoroughly dangerous fellow!

Thoroughly.  Indubitably.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I want to know who they lying piece of trash is who told the child they used that she couldn't say "Merry Christmas".

That lying piece of trash would be the NEA. Students were not allowed to say Merry Christmas in school as it was considered to be exclusive of people of other faiths. Also, many but not all, employers banned saying Merry Christmas at work for the same reason. And even when businesses would try to say Merry Christmas, they would say Merry Xmas instead. Obviously, what Xmas does is to remove Christ from Christmas which was the specific intent of it.

A few years ago, there were hundreds if not thousands of efforts to keep Christmas out of any public square in any way. Trump has openly pushed back on that effort. That is what she is talking about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thoroughly.  Indubitably.

You are apparently too young to have caught the musical reference to Charlie Daniels.

"I bet you he's even got a commie flag. Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

You are apparently too young to have caught the musical reference to Charlie Daniels.

"I bet you he's even got a commie flag. Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

Kids today Mr. Liberty.  Kids today. 

Offline RoosGirl

Uneasy Rider, released June 1973.  Yep, before I was born.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Used to know every word in that song.  Wingnut did, too.  I can spot a reference to it a mile away.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Kids today Mr. Liberty.  Kids today.

Y'all should be happy to have me around to keep the dust knocked off of ya.

Offline dfwgator

This seems like pissing money away. Morning Blow has no ratings.

But he's the "token Conservative" the media loves to use to claim that conservatives don't like Trump.

Offline Frank Cannon

Good thing the song wasn't from 2003. Roy Moore would be looking you up.

Offline RoosGirl

Good thing the song wasn't from 2003. Roy Moore would be looking you up.

I'm not *that* young.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Y'all should be happy to have me around to keep the dust knocked off of ya.

I'm plumb happy about that, and I've told you so on more than one occasion.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Night Hides Not

That explains it, I didn’t start listening to Charlie Daniels until 1977, when I was in my first year in Germany. A friend living next to me was a huge fan of Southern rock.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.