Author Topic: Trump torched on Twitter for comments he reportedly made about Haitians, Nigerians  (Read 1015 times)

Online corbe

Trump torched on Twitter for comments he reportedly made about Haitians, Nigerians

by Kelly Cohen | Dec 23, 2017, 5:49 PM

President Trump may not want to check his mentions.

The president was criticized by a variety of Twitter users on Saturday, from comedian Chelsea Handler to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Shultz, D-Fla., for his remarks he reportedly made about Haitians and Nigerians.

The White House has denied the "outrageous claims" in the New York Times report that said Trump, during a summer Oval Office meeting about immigration, claimed that Haitians "all have AIDS" and once Nigerians see what life in America is like, they would never "go back to their huts."

"We should never respond to the President’s hatred and bigotry with silence. It’s a good thing the Haitian community is far stronger, wiser, and kinder than Donald Trump will ever be," Wasserman Shultz tweeted.

<..snip..>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-torched-on-twitter-for-comments-he-reportedly-made-about-haitians-nigerians/article/2644311
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Reportedly?

Online corbe

Very few Sources would I have posted this from @dfwgator~The Examiner or a late night Susan Wright hit job to jab some, this source is usually more Credible than most.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

in the New York Times report that said Trump, during a summer Oval Office meeting about immigration,

Wow, Trump really said that with New York Time reporters there.....  my my.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

Guess I should have RTFA before I posted it and I usually do. Unfortunately my glasses are all fogged up from the p0rn making it very difficult to read.

Offline Fantom

Guess I should have RTFA before I posted it and I usually do. Unfortunately my glasses are all fogged up from the p0rn making it very difficult to read.

Definitely a Fwank prodigy..... you still need some work young padywackerwon.. as Frank would not fog up till after 2 AM.  :tongue2:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

Had to google padywackerwon there @Fantom feel in Love all over again.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump torched on Twitter for comments he reportedly made about Haitians, Nigerians

by Kelly Cohen | Dec 23, 2017, 5:49 PM

President Trump may not want to check his mentions.

The president was criticized by a variety of Twitter users on Saturday, from comedian Chelsea Handler to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Shultz, D-Fla., for his remarks he reportedly made about Haitians and Nigerians.

The White House has denied the "outrageous claims" in the New York Times report that said Trump, during a summer Oval Office meeting about immigration, claimed that Haitians "all have AIDS" and once Nigerians see what life in America is like, they would never "go back to their huts."

"We should never respond to the President’s hatred and bigotry with silence. It’s a good thing the Haitian community is far stronger, wiser, and kinder than Donald Trump will ever be," Wasserman Shultz tweeted.

<..snip..>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-torched-on-twitter-for-comments-he-reportedly-made-about-haitians-nigerians/article/2644311

Excellent people to have in the hate column.  I wouldn't worry about it.  What lovely ladies they are.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantom

Had to google padywackerwon there @Fantom feel in Love all over again.

Close, but in Jamaica Poker mon', that would be a One Eyed Jack.... Meoff, or Lord forgive me and the little pigmys.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

This sounds so stereotypical that I believe someone must have made it up...someone who imagines that’s the kind of thing Trump says in daily conversation.

A “variety” from Chelsea Handler to Wasserman-Schulz?  They’re both hard left, so I’m not getting the variety part.