Author Topic: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2018 nominees announced  (Read 10732 times)

Offline stephen50right

Re: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2018 nominees announced
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2017, 10:31:59 pm »
@stephen50right

Dire Straits deserved to be in there a hell of a lot more than a lot of the ones already in. Superb musicians and songwriters.

I don't disagree with ya.

I'm not saying "Tunnel Of Love" is up there with "Stairway to Heaven", but "Tunnel of Love" is one damn good song...and they've had a number of hits...maybe those other hits or maybe not in total is Hall of Fame material but throwing "Tunnel of Love" into the equation, and ya definitely gotta put 'em in there.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2017, 12:42:06 pm »
@Jazzhead

Huh? I wrote the above in a response to you? Why is it credited to you? Is there some sort of software glitch happening?

You probably hit the quote button but then included your response within the quotes. 

Ian Anderson's flute style is derived from Rahsaan Roland Kirk, who perfected the technique of "speaking" into the flute.   Kirk was a musical genius, perhaps best known for playing three saxophones at once, in three-part harmony. 

One general complaint I have against the RNR Hall of Fame is that, in its zeal to honor pre-rock "roots" musicians, it has mostly neglected the jazz artists who've shaped the sound of the music.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2017, 03:20:32 pm »
You probably hit the quote button but then included your response within the quotes. 

Ian Anderson's flute style is derived from Rahsaan Roland Kirk, who perfected the technique of "speaking" into the flute.   Kirk was a musical genius, perhaps best known for playing three saxophones at once, in three-part harmony. 

One general complaint I have against the RNR Hall of Fame is that, in its zeal to honor pre-rock "roots" musicians, it has mostly neglected the jazz artists who've shaped the sound of the music.   

Jazz artists? Perhaps to some degree with the instrumentation.

But it was blues artists who shaped the heart of rock & roll.

To me jazz sucks, I think it's one of the most boring forms of music. Whereby to me, blues is phenomenal.

@Jazzhead   @stephen50right

I couldn't  agree more. IMNSHO,99 percent of the time if it doesn't have roots in the gosphel/blues/bluegrass,it just ain't worth listening to.

Until recently,MY first thought everytime I heard a group of jazz musicians playing what they thought was a tune was "Ok,so all you MoFo's know ONE note. Ever consider seeing if you can put them together and come up with a tune?"  Jazz always struck me as "all technique,no tune.

Then I stumbled across Melody Gardot on You Tube. In shock,I said to myself,"So THAT'S what they were all trying to do!" Check out the live recording below,and then do yourself a favor and listen to everything else she has ever done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2NmGF8MTg
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 12:41:14 am by sneakypete »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2017, 03:53:14 am »
@Frank Cannon

There is more to it than that. Anyone could hear Benny Goodman playing and recognize it as actual music,even if it wasn't rock and roll.

:thumbsup3: :thumbsup3: :thumbsup3:

@sneakypete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYDe4d6ohXw
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:58:30 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2017, 03:58:07 am »
Rather a good list, except LL Cool J
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2017, 09:55:52 am »
I guess all forms of music have their masterpieces which can be widely appreciated. I mean Beethoven's 9th, in my opinion, is one of the most magnificent pieces of music ever put together...just pure genius.

That being said, most classical music bores me to tears.

Frankly, I've never even heard a single jazz composition that I like. But to each his own and if ya like classical, jazz, or whatever, well then that's what ya like. 

Me? I'll take rock and roll. ^-^

@stephen50right

I much prefer "bluesey" music regardless of it is is country,Bluegrass,Acid Rock,or Rock and Roll,but do yourself a favor and listen to a few live performances by Melody Gardot on you tube.

While you are there,give a listen to the two psychedelic rock songs below. The first ,of course has a electric guitar as the lead instrument. The second version of this song has a woman playing a violin as the lead instrument,and it will flat blow you away. Who ever thought a violin could be the lead instrument on a song like that.

Supposedly this song came about when George Clinton put Eddie Hazel in a recording studio and told him to play like he had just heard his mother had died. If you can't feel the emotions in those riffs,you are a robot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aAzdHnYfuk

The second video with the woman playing lead violin (when was the last time you heard THAT one?)just can't be explained. It has to be experienced to believe it.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:03:23 pm by sneakypete »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2017, 12:47:00 pm »
I guess all forms of music have their masterpieces which can be widely appreciated. I mean Beethoven's 9th, in my opinion, is one of the most magnificent pieces of music ever put together...just pure genius.

Agreed.  And its greatest practitioner was Herbert Von Karajan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CawzzUalXvI
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2017, 12:49:56 pm »
Jazz artists? Perhaps to some degree with the instrumentation.

But it was blues artists who shaped the heart of rock & roll.

To me jazz sucks, I think it's one of the most boring forms of music. Whereby to me, blues is phenomenal.

@Jazzhead   @stephen50right

I couldn't  agree more. IMNSHO,99 percent of the time if it doesn't have roots in the gosphel/blues/bluegrass,it just ain't worth listening to.

Until recently,MY first thought everytime I heard a group of jazz musicians playing what they thought was a tune was "Ok,so all you MoFo's know ONE note. Ever consider seeing if you can put them together and come up with a tune?"  Jazz always struck me as "all technique,no tune.

Then I stumbled across Melody Gardot on You Tube. In shock,I said to myself,"So THAT'S what they were all trying to do!" Check out the live recording below,and then do yourself a favor and listen to everything else she has ever done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2NmGF8MTg

@stephen50right

I've always loved rock and roll,  but when I first heard jazz it hit me like a ton of bricks.  Within months, I sold most of my rock record collection to acquire jazz records, and it's been my passion ever since, to learn as much as I can of the labyrinthian history of the music. 

Jazz is singularly difficult to approach for the novice.  It has a 100-year history, with its canon of legends both iconic and obscure,  and a myriad of styles.   It is also mostly instrumental music based on improvisation, and therefore somewhat alien for one raised on pop music where the goal of seeing a group in concert is to witness them recreating their hits.   

Improvisation is what makes jazz different.   The point is to hear a group of musicians creating in real time a performance that is meant to be unique to its time,  place and circumstance.    The thrill for the listener is the ability to eavesdrop on the process of creation as it is happening.   Few other art forms offer that thrill.   Once you've experienced it, for me at least, there's no going back.   
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:02:32 pm by Jazzhead »

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2017, 12:54:45 pm »

That being said, most classical music bores me to tears.

Frankly, I've never even heard a single jazz composition that I like. But to each his own and if ya like classical, jazz, or whatever, well then that's what ya like. 

Me? I'll take rock and roll. ^-^

@stephen50right

"There's only 2 kinds of music, good and bad."

Duke Ellington

Rock /Leaning into jazz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yhy9EeyUI

Rock/Jazz Fusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfwsR1shno8

Country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32QDL63rmgw

All from the same band

Maybe a little 20th Century Classical Guitar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78DMEzg9qNo

Having been guitar-ing for over a half century, it's been my experience that the commercialization by record companies is largely responsible for folks 'not liking' music outside of a genre they're comfy in.

Frank Zappa put a cartoon of a radio station on the back of an album,

"K-HIT RADIO, WHERE WE PLAY ALL THE HITS ALL DAY EVERY DAY, ALL 5 OF THEM"

What gets played, and people get exposed to, is lowest common denominator.

Back when R&R was being invented, the Record Co. A&R people were all musicians themselves.

Now they're bean counters.

And from the 80s on out 'The Band/The Sound' became progressively more and more the recording engineer/producer than the musicians themselves.

Most of the mega Rock/Metal acts of the last 20 years couldn't have got themselves arrested, let alone noticed without the Recording Engineer's bag of technical tricks/audio manipulation tools.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:24:12 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2017, 01:09:00 pm »
@stephen50right

I've always loved rock and roll,  but when I first heard jazz it hit me like a ton of bricks.  Within months, I sold most of my rock record collection to acquire jazz records, and it's been my passion ever since, to learn as much as I can of the labyrinthian history of the music. 

@Jazzhead

Nothing wrong with that. Differences of opinion is what makes horse races possible.

It's always been just a little too "inside baseball/you have to be "kool and hip to understand it!" for me.

In MY opinion,good music is FELT,not diagnosed and appreciated for technique,but opinions are like idiot cousins. Everybody has one.

@Jazzhead 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:23:54 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2017, 01:32:38 pm »

Nothing wrong with that. Differences of opinion is what makes horse races possible.

It's always been just a little too "inside baseball/you have to be "kool and hip to understand it!" for me.

@sneakypete

You're right about that -  jazz may have approached the status of pop music in the early forties, but ever since it has increasingly become an esoteric pursuit of the cognoscenti.   Which is a shame, because the music hits me like a heartpunch.  Knowing the music's history and context does contribute to its enjoyment,  but the obstacle for most seems to be the music's greatest attribute - digging the thrill of improvisation.     

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2017, 01:45:49 pm »
@Jazzhead

In MY opinion,good music is FELT,not diagnosed and appreciated for technique,but opinions are like idiot cousins. Everybody has one.

@Jazzhead

I Agree.

If it doesn't hit me from my toenails to the roots of my hair, I'll go listen to something that does.

It must be FELT.

The 1st 2 cuts are from 1973, the last 1 is 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Qb4DTmLsg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtD8IQLlfqU

Both the drummer and the guitar player are held in reverential awe by others considered giants in rock and jazz today.

The drummer's been gone for some time, and the guitar player, Allan Holdsworth, passed away this Easter Sunday.

Holdsworth has been characterized as the John Coltrane of guitar.

Personally, I think he took it farther than Trane did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE1pzxJ4eEY

I find it hard to believe folks can't 'feel' his music.

But I certainly won't think less of anyone who holds a contrary opinion.

There certainly are enough of them.

When Allan died, his daughters had to put up a Go Fund Me page to pay for his funeral.

I heard that and thought it was about the most obscene commentary on the 'Music Industry' I could imagine.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:03:34 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2017, 02:11:39 pm »
@sneakypete

...  but the obstacle for most seems to be the music's greatest attribute - digging the thrill of improvisation.     

@Jazzhead

Because it so rarely works as a finished project. It SEEMS to ME that improvisation appeals to professional musicians due to the bits and pieces that DO work,even if the overall "project" is a disaster as a completed work of music. Your love of the details allows you to ignore the end result.

When "jamming" does work as a finished project,it is magical,though.

It's also called "Da Blues". :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2017, 02:24:16 pm »

When Allan died, his daughters had to put up a Go Fund Me page to pay for his funeral.

I heard that and thought it was about the most obscene commentary on the 'Music Industry' I could imagine.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Well,to be fair it is NOT up to the music industry to provide for his funeral. It has to be assumed that he might have made a few nickels during his performing lifetime,and maybe HE should have saved one or two of them himself for his funeral,as well as to leave behind a little for his children and grandchildren.

The fact that he pissed it all away in one way or another says more about  his failings as a man than it does the music industry.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2017, 02:36:03 pm »
I didn't check out the jazz videos but I will later.

I can see the skill involved with jazz, it just doesn't click with me.

I'll give ya an example. Buddy Rich was a jazz drummer and his talent is without question. As far as skill, probably one of the best drummers of all time. But for me, after listening to his drum solos for around 30 seconds, I just find it too boring...and I used to play the drums and thoroughly enjoy percussion. So I recognize the skill set of a Buddy Rich, I just don't care for his style.

For whatever reason, good rock & roll drum solos I can listen to again and again, and thoroughly enjoy them. Sometimes with a drummer such as John Bonham, I tune out a bit in my mind the guitars or other instruments in the song, and just focus on his drumming which is absolutely superb.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2017, 04:31:51 pm »
@To-Whose-Benefit?

Well,to be fair it is NOT up to the music industry to provide for his funeral. It has to be assumed that he might have made a few nickels during his performing lifetime,and maybe HE should have saved one or two of them himself for his funeral,as well as to leave behind a little for his children and grandchildren.

The fact that he pissed it all away in one way or another says more about  his failings as a man than it does the music industry.

Well, he pissed it away taking care of his wife and raising his daughters while living out of a Ryder rent a truck.

The Record Companies wouldn't touch him, even though his cause was advanced by such as Steve Vai and Eddie Van Halen.

They kept counting their beans and complaining that his music was 'too cerebral'. It wouldn't sell. He got the same act from club and concert hall owners, even though the few times I was lucky enough to see him live it was Always packed with paying customers, and the owners just kept chiseling him on the going rate for a night they knew damn well was gonna be a sell out.

Eddie Van Halen set him up with his own producer Ted Templeman which culminated in a 4 song EP called Road Games. But Ted wanted to turn him into another circus act with a Heavy Metal band. Allan had already done that and it bored him motherless. Said he'd be better off working behind the counter at a music store chain. That EP Road Games may be up on youtube or not, subject to what mood Warner Bros is in from minute to minute, since it's the only one of his records they own.

He produced his own, and Steve Vai is working on re-releasing them all as vinyl.

Last time I saw him both the guitar players from Night Ranger were there (they were buds) and if I were a betting man I'd say Allan and his band spent the night on Jeff Watson and Brad Gillis couches rather than spring for a flea bag motel.

Money was just always tight, and you can't carry That much musical knowledge and play with that intensity on drugs.

And you're right, it's not up to the Industry to pay for your funeral, though the Musician's Union (at least in the bigger towns) used to cough it up for you a long time ago.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2017, 05:46:22 pm »
OK, here's my thoughts. NOTE: These are not predictions (except where noted), just how I would favor each band if I had a vote. There are probably more yes votes than the Rock Hall allows in one year.

Bon Jovi
Probably a lock. In terms of popularity, they're huge. Not exactly everyone's cup of tea, and certainly not mine, but there's no doubting their commercial power.
    Kate Bush
No.
    The Cars
They're a marginal case. They do have a sound that was definitive of 80s New Wave rock so on that grounds they might get in.
    Depeche Mode
I honestly have heard of them, but haven't heard much from them, so I can't really judge them.
    Dire Straits
Absolutely yes.
    Eurythmics
They're not really rock-and-roll by any measure.
    J. Geils Band
Yes.
    Judas Priest
Maybe. They're very influential in the change of heavy metal toward what it would become in the 90s, for better or worse.
    LL Cool J
Hahaha... *gasp* bwahahahahaha... *pants heavily* ...you're talking about a guy who is better known for his short-lived sitcom, acting career and hosting gigs than his musical career. This is their token rapper this year?! Who next, MC Hammer?

Just— no. A million times, no.

MC5
No. While allegedly influential, they're probably too obscure to be considered for a Hall of Fame.
    The Meters
    Moody Blues
Yes. They're one of those prog-rock groups that got left behind because the Hall board valued "authenticity" over talent. A 25-year career does not lie.
    Radiohead
Maybe, eventually.
    Rage Against the Machine
This is the rap-rock group's first time on the ballot if I'm not mistaken. It's hard to say how they stand out from other groups of its genre. Not yet.
    Rufus featuring Chaka Khan
They're kind of a one-hit wonder group ("Tell Me Something Good") so I have to say no.
    Nina Simone
No. Her career was more in jazz.
    Sister Rosetta Tharpe
As a contributor, absolutely yes.
    Link Wray
Whereas LL Cool J was a million times no, Link Wray is a million times yes, if only because he practically invented the distortion guitar that made rock music what it would become.
    The Zombies
Another marginal case where one has a difficult time differentiating their work from their peers.

I also think that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame needs to seriously assess what it is that their mission is to provide. Is it a rock hall of fame, or is it a hall of fame for popular music?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:32:47 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2017, 06:03:32 pm »
OK, here's my thoughts.

@   stephen50right

Eurythmics
They're not really rock-and-roll by any measure.

Gotta disagree with ya on that one. Annie Lennox has one of the most amazing voices in the world,and it doesn't even seem like she has to work at it. She has some serious power behind it,too. She is one of my favorite female vocalists,and I rate her right up there with Janis Joplin.

LL Cool J
Hahaha... *gasp* bwahahahahaha... *pants heavily* ...you're talking about a guy who is better known for his short-lived sitcom, acting career and hosting gigs than his musical career. This is their token rapper this year?! Who next, MC Hammer?

Just— no. A million times, no.

I couldn't agree more,and IIRC,MC Hammer is either in the Hall,or has been mentioned as a candidate. There just ain't no accounting for taste.

Link Wray
Whereas LL Cool J was a million times no, Link Wray is a million times yes, if only because he practically invented the distortion guitar that made rock music what it would become.

I consider it to be a crime against humanity that Link Wray wasn't one of the first inductees,never mind not being in there yet. WTH were those people thinking?

I also think that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame needs to seriously assess what it is that their mission is to provide. Is it a rock hall of fame, or is it a hall of fame for popular music?

It seems clear to me that they think their mission is to sell tickets and make money,like every other business. I see this as hurting them in the long run.

@jmyrlefuller

Unless it's an obvious mortal lock, all these "Hall of Fames" for music, sports, hollywood, etc, is all about the money. Perhaps some votes in music and hollywood swayed because their entertainment heroes had leftist views, etc.

Yup.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:20:32 pm by sneakypete »

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2017, 06:08:27 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

"Whereas LL Cool J was a million times no, Link Wray is a million times yes, if only because he practically invented the distortion guitar that made rock music what it would become."

No, it was the volume knob that invented it. If not Link Wray there were a million waiting in line right behind him.

And Fender Musical Instruments Co. Heard, Were Aghast, and spent until 1981 trying to kill it by loading down their amps with all manner of, quite literally, idiot designed circuitry to Stop them from distorting.

And in so doing opened the American Market to Marshall in 1963, who were under no such similar delusions.

Fender's distortion limiting circuitry were the kind of improvements only a 5 year old would think of putting into an audio amp, and the result was that Fender amps, with each successive 'improvement', just got brighter, thinner, and horrendously constipated sounding.

Which shouldn't come as a surprise since Leo Fender never learned how to play a single note on the guitar.

In the early days everybody, mgt. too, actually Worked, (in open top Dilbert style cubicles) and when Leo was working on a amplifier his co-workers would wait till he went to the can, sneak into his cubicle and tune his guitar to an open chord, like a lap steel, rather than listen to him flail away testing his amp work. Doubtful he even knew the difference.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2017, 07:05:14 pm »
I Agree.

If it doesn't hit me from my toenails to the roots of my hair, I'll go listen to something that does.

It must be FELT.

The 1st 2 cuts are from 1973, the last 1 is 2011.

! No longer available

! No longer available

Both the drummer and the guitar player are held in reverential awe by others considered giants in rock and jazz today.

The drummer's been gone for some time, and the guitar player, Allan Holdsworth, passed away this Easter Sunday.

Holdsworth has been characterized as the John Coltrane of guitar.

Personally, I think he took it farther than Trane did.

! No longer available

I find it hard to believe folks can't 'feel' his music.

But I certainly won't think less of anyone who holds a contrary opinion.

There certainly are enough of them.

Didn't Holdsworth have a pretty bad drinking problem?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2017, 02:40:23 pm »
It's official; the Moody Blues will be inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2018 (along with 4 others):

YOUR OFFICIAL ROCK HALL CLASS OF 2018 ROSTER.

The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is proud to announce that 5 artists from the ballot are included in the Performer Category and 1 individual is recognized with an Award for Early Influence.
YOUR CLASS OF 2018 INDUCTEES ARE:

Performer Category:

• Bon Jovi

• The Cars

• Dire Straits

• The Moody Blues

• Nina Simone

Award for Early Influence:

• Sister Rosetta Tharpe

The 33rd Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, presented by Klipsch Audio, will take place on Saturday, April 14, 2018 in Cleveland.

http://www.latimes.com/sd-me-music-rock-hall-20171213-story.html

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 02:44:31 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2017, 02:45:21 pm »
I'm very happy about the Cars. One of my all time favorites groups. I have all their albums and solo records.

Sad J. Giles didn't make it.

As for the Moody Blues, hurray, but that result should have been announced on Tuesday afternoon...
😊
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 02:45:41 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2017, 02:55:39 pm »
I'm very happy about the Cars. One of my all time favorites groups. I have all their albums and solo records.

Sad J. Giles didn't make it.

As for the Moody Blues, hurray, but that result should have been announced on Tuesday afternoon...
😊

The Moody Blues oversight is almost as heinous as making Rush wait to be inducted (not until) in 2013
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.