Author Topic: JUST IN: PRESIDENT TRUMP BLASTS “Retiring” FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and “’Leakin’ James Com  (Read 508 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Dec 23, 2017

Thank goodness we have a way for our President to communicate directly with the American people, without the liberal media filter…

After Judicial Watch exposed a serious ethics issue related to FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s involvement in his Democrat wife’s VA Senate campaign, President Trump just took to Twitter to expose FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, calling him: “The man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (33,000 illegally deleted emails)” Trump seemed to be stunned that McCabe could be “given $7000,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?” into her emails.

How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2017

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/just-president-trump-blasts-retiring-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-leakin-james-comey-judicial-watch-uncovers-mccabe-bombshell/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

As usual, Sgt. Schultz is all over this! He is on top of everything!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.