Author Topic: Heroic Homeless Man Comes To Defense Of Female Cop, Gets Honored By Police[video]  (Read 691 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Wire
By RYAN SAAVEDRA
December 22, 2017

Columbia Police praised Cray Turmon for springing into action and helping the police officer before things might have gotten out of control, Fox News reported.

"She's a woman slammed to the ground and she's an officer. ... I saw her belongings hit the ground," Turmon said. "She'd done everything she could. ... It was going to get ugly, ya know? Something had to be done."

Turmon added that he is sick and tired of seeing all the violence in today’s culture and people not doing the right thing, which led him to help the police officer.

"Someone's got to stand up," Turmon continued. "Someone told me if you don't stand up for something, you'll fall for anything. So I stood for something yesterday."

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24991/heroic-homeless-man-comes-defense-female-cop-gets-ryan-saavedra
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"She's a woman slammed to the ground and she's an officer. ... I saw her belongings hit the ground," Turmon said. "She'd done everything she could ... It was going to get ugly, ya know? Something had to be done."

They make it sound like the suspect was beating the hell out of her.  In reality, she was throwing herself on the ground in an embarrassingly bad attempt to tackle the man - even after he was maced.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

They make it sound like the suspect was beating the hell out of her.  In reality, she was throwing herself on the ground in an embarrassingly bad attempt to tackle the man - even after he was maced.

Yeah. She was lucky. The perp could have beat the livin' shit out her any time if he wanted to, even though he was supposedly tasered and maced. Makes me wonder how well she used the taser and the mace. She may have missed.

He did seem to taking it easy on her. Had he really cut loose on her, he could have hurt her bad.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.