Author Topic: JUST IN: SUSPECTED LEAKER and “Close Confidant” of James Comey Has Been Reassigned From His Post As  (Read 846 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Dec 23, 2017

On December 5, 2017, Circa’s Sara Carter warned there would be a major shake-up at the FBI after the Inspector General’s report was completed. So far, Sara Carter has been right on everything she’s reported on, as it relates to the Mueller investigation. In the video below, Carter tells Sean Hannity why she believes the FBI will have a major shake-up soon…there are 27 leakers that the IG is looking at! Yes, 27 leakers!

Sara Carter: We’re going to see parts of that report before December (end of the month). We’re going to see other parts of his report coming out after January. And they’re looking at Peter Strzok. They’re looking at Comey. They’re looking at 27 leakers. It would not surprise me if there was a shake-up at the FBI and a housecleaning.

Is the FBI’s former top attorney, James Baker, one of the first “leaker” casualties? 

James Baker, the FBI’s leading lawyer who was a confidante of fired FBI Director James Comey, has been reassigned from his post, as the agency’s top personnel are under high scrutiny.

Baker told colleagues he will assume different duties for the bureau, the Washington Post reported.

Baker oversees the bureau’s Office of General Counsel and has received such awards as the George H.W. Bush Award for Excellence in counter-terrorism in 2006.

He also was the subject of a leak investigation over the summer after Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered a crackdown on leakers.

The FBI had no comment when asked why Baker was being reassigned and what he would be doing.

His reassignment comes at a time of increased scrutiny and pressure on the agency, following the release of private text messages between agents working in the Hillary Clinton email probe. – Daily Mail

Could the reassignment of top FBI Lawyer James Baker, be an indication that Trump’s new FBI Director Christopher Wray, is actually serious about getting to the bottom of the partisan corruption in the FBI?

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/just-suspected-leaker-close-confidant-james-comey-reassigned-post-top-fbi-lawyer-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
NOT good enough!

Only fired and fully prosecuted for their crimes is good enough!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

NOT good enough!

Only fired and fully prosecuted for their crimes is good enough!

Exactly. No matter how corrupt one of these agents gets, all they do is shuffle deck chairs to make the issue go away. Why isn't this guy being fired at the very least?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Exactly. No matter how corrupt one of these agents gets, all they do is shuffle deck chairs to make the issue go away. Why isn't this guy being fired at the very least?

About 200 IRS personnel were "fired" for their parts in the recent scandal there only to be rehired by that corrupt agency as soon as the fire died down.  It's TOTAL bull shit and it's all being done with OUR $$$!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

About 200 IRS personnel were "fired" for their parts in the recent scandal there only to be rehired by that corrupt agency as soon as the fire died down.  It's TOTAL bull shit and it's all being done with OUR $$$!

Be nice if we had some person that was in charge of cleaning up corruption and oversaw things like this. Maybe he would be appointed by the President and confirmed by congress. Oh well. Maybe someday.