Author Topic: Rand Paul airs grievances about Trump, Hillary and aliens in annual 'Festivus' tradition  (Read 2493 times)

Offline RoosGirl

@DCPatriot

Firsthand knowledge of those particular functions, then?

Yeah, speaking of crude...

Online corbe

Ted responds to Paul's Festivus Greeting

Ted Cruz
 âœ”  @tedcruz 

.@RandPaul appreciate the kind Festivus sentiments. Call me, next time you need somebody to mow your lawn....

https://twitter.com/randpaul/status/944592531500797954 …

6:38 PM - Dec 23, 2017

http://therightscoop.com/rand-paul-jabs-at-ted-cruz-in-his-yearly-festivus-tweets-and-gets-scorched/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Nope. 

C of A should realize by now that I only see her posts when someone is kind enough to re-post them.

Gotta say, she's not one to talk about lightening up.  She's still after me.

Ha, ha.

As for Frank, I once tolerated him like the grouchy old grandpa who says inappropriate things but we just ignore him.

I've recently noticed that he is mean and crude.  One sometimes doesn't notice mean when it's directed to someone else but it becomes really clear when it is directed at oneself.

His off color remarks are consistent but on a junior high level which explains his irrational obsession with Seinfeld, an over-rated show popular with a certain age group.

I would tag him but he told me he doesn't see tags so no one please jump on me for that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

C of A should realize by now that I only see her posts when someone is kind enough to re-post them.

I don't think she does. Maybe you should add that tagline to your posts so that you don't have to go through the trouble of typing it 11.446 per day.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...and this is why politicians should leave comedy to people who do it for a living. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 12:46:46 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Don't tell me to lighten up.  And don't use a stupid Seinfeld episode as an excuse to take digs at people.

I always hated Seinfeld, never understood its popularity.

The digs at Trump were pathetic.  Trump would have him for lunch.

The digs at Cruz were understandable.  Rand is obviously jealous of Cruz and his tweet, "you're likable enough.'  was pathetic.

Get out of here!!!  Those were great, because they are true.  I don't like Seinfeld either but I might start watching Paul twitter.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.