Author Topic: Pennsylvania gunman targeted police officers, authorities say  (Read 818 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pennsylvania gunman targeted police officers, authorities say
« on: December 23, 2017, 12:04:45 pm »

Fox News
By Amy Lieu
4 hours ago

Authorities in Harrisburg, Pa., were wondering Friday what drove a 51-year-old man to go on an afternoon shooting spree in which he apparently targeted police officers.

Police eventually shot and killed the gunman, whom authorities later identified as Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty.

One Pennsylvania state trooper was shot during the spree, but she was expected to make a full recovery, authorities said.

The suspect had chased the trooper during one of three shootings that began at around 4 p.m., PennLive reported.

By around 7 p.m., the suspect was dead.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/23/pennsylvania-gunman-targeted-police-officers-authorities-say.html

I know this is NOT funny. But, LOL, that statement about "wondering?" why he would do this is funny. Muslims are slaughtering innocent citizens all over the world. And all over the world the 'authorities' always say the same thing. "We have not yet determined a motive?"

They must think we are so STUPID that they treat us like children and get away with it. Everyone on this forum knows exactly what he was doing and why he was doing it. And yet the government detectives, can't figure it out? Yeah, it is a real mystery, isn't it?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Re: Pennsylvania gunman targeted police officers, authorities say
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 12:56:05 pm »
Here in western PA, the news is calling it an act of terror.  No hesitation like in the Obama era.

The perp had ties ties to the Middle East and recently returned from there:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Gunshots-Strike-Capitol-Police-Cruiser-in-Harrisburg-Reports-465983003.html

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 01:10:18 pm »

Quote I heard while in the military.

"Me and the Muslims we have common ground.
They want to die, and I don't mind killing them."

It is fortunate the guy was so inept and stupid. All he managed to achieve was to get himself killed. We got lucky. It could have been much worse.

Since he didn't actually manage to murder anybody, I wonder his God of Death, Allah, is still going to give him his virgins. Somehow I doubt there are any virgins where he is heading...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 03:35:40 pm »
Yes, this was a terrorist attack per some sources I see.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 02:51:21 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 03:11:01 pm »
Update:

DHS confirms shootings were  terror act:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/24/us/pennsylvania-police-shootings/index.html

His family has either learned how things work in America or they have a Black lawyer coaching them.
They are doing the same old song and dance by the book.

A. The Cops were racist, brutal, and overreacted. The Cops even disrespected the family.
B. The shooter was a model citizen who would never hurt a fly. No doubt he was just about to enroll in college.
C. If they can find a picture of the shooter when he was 5 years old, make posters of the picture to hand out to paid protesters, rioters, and looters, that would be the trifecta. They would have all the classics covered.

And then, of course, they sue the city ($50,000,000) for killing the killer. That's the American system in a nutshell.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:11:59 pm by 240B »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 03:24:24 pm »
His family has either learned how things work in America or they have a Black lawyer coaching them.
They are doing the same old song and dance by the book.

A. The Cops were racist, brutal, and overreacted. The Cops even disrespected the family.
B. The shooter was a model citizen who would never hurt a fly. No doubt he was just about to enroll in college.
C. If they can find a picture of the shooter when he was 5 years old, make posters of the picture to hand out to paid protesters, rioters, and looters, that would be the trifecta. They would have all the classics covered.

And then, of course, they sue the city ($50,000,000) for killing the killer. That's the American system in a nutshell.

All I heard so far was a relative saying he was surprised by the perp's actions.  He would never hurt a fly..yadda, yadda, yadda.

I'm sure there will be a bunch of white non-Muslim do-gooders who will carry on about why was he killed -- because he was a Muslim?  Police aren't supposed to fire back at someone trying to kill them, you know -- particularly if the perp is a member of a special group.

By the way, kudos to the State Police and Harrisburg police bringing this guy down.  Now we taxpayers don't have to feed, clothe or shelter this guy, pay for his legal representation or medical care.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 11:51:11 pm »
Applewood wrote:
"By the way, kudos to the State Police and Harrisburg police bringing this guy down.  Now we taxpayers don't have to feed, clothe or shelter this guy, pay for his legal representation or medical care."

Agreed.
One less islamic jihadi in the world.

Addendum:
"All I heard so far was a relative saying he was surprised by the perp's actions.  He would never hurt a fly..yadda, yadda, yadda."

Brings to mind this:
============
"Every 'moderate' Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a 'moderate' Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.
It is time to put an end to the charade of "moderate Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists - moderate, they are not."

-- Ali Sini
(Ali Sini is head of Faith Freedom International. FFI is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat.)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 11:53:05 pm by Fishrrman »