Author Topic: Southern California FREAKS OUT after this WEIRD THING appears in the SKY!!!  (Read 2299 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Right Scoop
BY SOOPERMEXICAN
DEC. 22, 2017 8:49 PM

My tweetdeck started freaking out from people in Southern California who were seeing a totally freaky thing in the sky.

OMG IS IT SPACE ALIENS?!?! IS IT JESUS COMING BACK? DOES IT HAVE A SWORD IN ITS MOUTH?!?!

Nah, it’s Space-Mex. I mean Space-X.

(more)
http://therightscoop.com/southern-california-freaks-out-after-this-weird-thing-appears-in-the-sky/
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 11:38:15 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

ARE NEWS HEADLINES LIKE THIS NOW?!?!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
ARE NEWS HEADLINES LIKE THIS NOW?!?!

Sadly, yes.  Everybody's into the click bait.  It's all about the click bait.  That's the one weird trick.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,296117.msg1551175.html#msg1551175

Go to 24:00 minutes and watch for no longer than 10 minutes will give the main sense of it.

Several times there were huge blasts over the SoCal skies, when stages were released.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,296117.msg1551175.html#msg1551175

Go to 24:00 minutes and watch for no longer than 10 minutes will give the main sense of it.

Several times there were huge blasts over the SoCal skies, when stages were released.

I watched that on your thread last night...it was awesome.  Like.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

I watched that on your thread last night...it was awesome.  Like.
Usually I time my walk to finish by dark or soon after. Last night I was still walking, when I noticed people looking up.

What we saw in Orange County was like the photo at the top of this page; showing the Capitol Records round building in Hollywood.

BTW  distance wise, Vandenberg is over 100 miles from Hollywood. I was 35-40 miles from Hollywood. So this mysterious fireworks display was travelling overhead, fairly near to the earth's surface.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 08:32:55 pm by truth_seeker »

Online dfwgator

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Yes but what does @Quix feel about this?

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Yes but what does @Quix feel about this?

Thanks for asking.

Evidently it was a Space-X 'flight.' interesting but not other worldly.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline truth_seeker

Another good video, from Alhambra (NE of downtown LA and Hollywod).

Watch from 1:00 to see what the excitement looked like, visible from far away.

! No longer available

Offline truth_seeker

Re: Southern California FREAKS OUT after this WEIRD THING appears in the SKY!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2017, 10:01:32 pm »
And the BEST view from Manhatten Beach, closer

! No longer available
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 10:03:57 pm by truth_seeker »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 10:12:29 pm »
Southern California FREAKS OUT after this WEIRD THING appears in the SKY!!!

Did they try that one weird trick to get rid of it?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 10:13:25 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 10:38:27 pm »
The CAPITAL letters are SARCASTIC people. Obviously, the author of the article thought the reaction was funny.

Lighten up Francis.

But I do agree that all Caps headlines are annoying. Sometimes I want to change them myself, but, I just feel uneasy about changing the exact wording of the way the article is written by the author. If they wrote it that way, it is not my purview to change what they wrote in any way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2017, 11:59:04 pm »
Did they try that one weird trick to get rid of it?

Nah... Just used "BOOM"  That did the trick.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 01:05:46 am »
Well, truthfully, if I saw that in my usually quiet night sky...it might freak me out a little bit.  888ohnoes
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:06:49 am by berdie »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 01:25:34 am »
Well, truthfully, if I saw that in my usually quiet night sky...it might freak me out a little bit.  888ohnoes

Early one morning, about 5 AM, I was grabbing a smoke outside my back door and I saw a spectacular knot of clouds in the Eastern sky.  The sky was black because it was well before sunrise, but the cloud was as bright as can be, and very large and gnarly.  Tuned in to some Talk Radio, and they were talking about it.  It was a missile test at White Sands in NM, and the winds aloft skewed the contrails back and forth at 200 miles up.  It was all lit up because the contrail formation was that high up, in the morning sunlight.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2017, 03:02:45 am »
Chemtrails left in the sky by high-flying aircraft  that consist of chemical or biological agents are bad enough.  But this was a deliberate stratospheric spraying for unknown purposes.  The Space X explanation is a ruse to fool the general public.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2017, 03:15:01 am »
The CAPITAL letters are SARCASTIC people. Obviously, the author of the article thought the reaction was funny.

Lighten up Francis.

But I do agree that all Caps headlines are annoying. Sometimes I want to change them myself, but, I just feel uneasy about changing the exact wording of the way the article is written by the author. If they wrote it that way, it is not my purview to change what they wrote in any way.

That allergic reaction to all CAPS is slightly interesting. What a herd mentality, though. I like them because they are easier on the eyes from 4-5' from the screen. Have used them lots since my drafting class in High School.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2017, 03:31:50 am »
Chemtrails left in the sky by high-flying aircraft  that consist of chemical or biological agents are bad enough.  But this was a deliberate stratospheric spraying for unknown purposes.  The Space X explanation is a ruse to fool the general public.

Had a fellow tell me on Bookface that increasing internet seeds would require more spraying of Aluminum into the atmosphere via contrails and will kill us all.  I could not tell if it was an example of Poe's Law.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2017, 03:36:55 am »
Had a fellow tell me on Bookface that increasing internet seeds would require more spraying of Aluminum into the atmosphere via contrails and will kill us all.  I could not tell if it was an example of Poe's Law.

Well that is just crazy talk. Were I you I would "Snooze" that guy now.   Everyone knows that the aluminum will scatter/difuse the internet signal and not enhance the speed. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:37:23 am by The Ghost »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2017, 03:55:48 am »
Well that is just crazy talk. Were I you I would "Snooze" that guy now.   Everyone knows that the aluminum will scatter/difuse the internet signal and not enhance the speed.

I was going to tell him that, too.
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2017, 04:00:54 am »
Early one morning, about 5 AM, I was grabbing a smoke outside my back door and I saw a spectacular knot of clouds in the Eastern sky.  The sky was black because it was well before sunrise, but the cloud was as bright as can be, and very large and gnarly.  Tuned in to some Talk Radio, and they were talking about it.  It was a missile test at White Sands in NM, and the winds aloft skewed the contrails back and forth at 200 miles up.  It was all lit up because the contrail formation was that high up, in the morning sunlight.

I knew there was a good reason not to get up at 5:00!

Silver Pines

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2017, 02:07:47 pm »
Sadly, yes.  Everybody's into the click bait.  It's all about the click bait.  That's the one weird trick.

@Cyber Liberty

“One weird trick”

I don’t know who came up with that one but I’m pretty sure his objective was to get on my last nerve.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2017, 03:45:05 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

“One weird trick”

I don’t know who came up with that one but I’m pretty sure his objective was to get on my last nerve.

From reading your posts....Your last nerve seems to be infinite. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:45:34 pm by The Ghost »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2017, 05:38:40 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

“One weird trick”

I'm sorry to hear that, @CatherineofAragon because it makes me LMAO every time I see it.  My fave? "(My home town) Single Mom Didn't Pay Taxes Using This One Weird Trick!"  It's funny they always seem to be located in your city, isn't it?
I will NOT comply.