Author Topic: Trump Touts GOP Victories in Congressional Races, Predicts Win in 2018  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jeffrey Rodack    |   Monday, 18 Dec 2017 07:18 AM

President Donald Trump touted Republican victories in congressional races this year and predicted the GOP will do well in the 2018 midterms.

And he noted that he also had predicted the defeat of Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore in Alabama and the loss in Virginia of the GOP's gubernatorial candidate Ed Gillespie.

His comments came in the form of a tweet early Monday morning. Trump called attention to the tweet to television's "Fox & Friends."
Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Remember, Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional Races this year. The media refuses to mention this. I said Gillespie and Moore would lose (for very different reasons), and they did. I also predicted “I” would win. Republicans will do well in 2018, very well! @foxandfriends
5:23 AM - Dec 18, 2017

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-touts-gop-victories/2017/12/18/id/832281/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34