Author Topic: Linda Sarsour Accused Of Enabling Sexual Assault Against Woman Who Worked For Her  (Read 378 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Daily Caller
BENNY JOHNSON
9:01 PM 12/17/2017

The inspiration behind the Women’s March on DC, Linda Sarsour, has been accused of enabling the alleged sexual assault and harassment of a woman who worked for the feminist activist, according to the victim and two sources directly familiar with the matter.

Allegations of groping and unwanted touching were allegedly brought to Sarsour during her time as executive director of the Arab American Association. In response, Sarsour, a self-proclaimed champion of women, attacked the woman bringing the allegations, often threatening and body-shaming her, these sources alleged. The most serious allegations were dismissed, Asmi Fathelbab, the alleged victim told The Daily Caller, because the accused was a “good Muslim” who was “always at the Mosque.”

“She oversaw an environment unsafe and abusive to women,” said Fethelbab, a former employee at the Arab American Association. “Women who put [Sarsour] on a pedestal for women’s rights and empowerment deserve to know how she really treats us.”

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/17/linda-sarsour-accused-of-enabling-sexual-assault-against-woman-who-worked-for-her/

This woman is a real mystery. She covers her head but she wears makeup like an Infidel whore. She claims to support 'women's rights' and yet she supports a culture that buys and sells women like cattle. Women are no more than slaves in Islam and they have no rights at all. Women are beaten and even killed over the slightest reason. I do not understand how any woman can support Islam. It makes no sense for women to support their own enslavement.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 12:56:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ConstitutionRose

I hope others will come forward and take this "woman" down.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She was just being a good muslim woman, she shouldn't be reviled for just following her culture.

Offline skeeter

I can see this POS looking on approvingly as long as the molester was a 'good muslim' and the victim a 'dhimmi'.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
This narrative has to die. Too many liberals are getting pulled in.
Countdown to Resignation