Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Calls For Racist Boycott Of ‘White Capitalism’ This Christmas  (Read 1070 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Lid
by Jeff Dunetz
Dec 17, 2017

Black Lives Matter is calling for a racist boycott of “white capitalism” this Christmas, saying on its website this means spending no money with any white-owned business.

According to the Black Lives Matter website:
This season we are calling for a boycott of White capitalism and #BuildBlackCommunity. This means no spending with White corporations 11/24/2017-1/1/2018! They are encouraging everyone to #CurbYourConsumerism for the holidays. Instead of buying, consider donating to Black organizations in the names of loved ones as their holiday gifts. If you must buy, #BuyBlack. For a list of Black businesses, please visit backingblackbusiness.com and download the apps “Official” Black Wall Street for real-time Black-business mapped locations and MyClickUrban for #BlackXmas updates and Black events in your area.

(more)
https://lidblog.com/black-lives-matter-calling-for-racist-boycott/

This has been tried before, a hundred different times. It never works. It is odd how they focus on what they call 'White businesses' (so I guess Popeyes and KFC are off the table, right?) but they don't say anything about Latino or Asian businesses. Seriously, how many fully 'Black' businesses even exist?

They, BLM, are acting like children. This is not how mature adults behave.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 11:03:31 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Personally, I'd be happy if they stayed out of the stores.  Less crowded and you don't have to worry about getting shot or robbed. 

But I can't see this boycott working.  Where are people of color going to shop if they have to avoid Walmart?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why don't they boycott the entire country, and simply move to a Black run country if that's what they want.

Nobody is forcing them to stay in America. They are welcome to live anywhere they want. If things are so freaking bad for Black people and the BLM  group in America, then leave. That's what I would do.

It's not hard. Just go to a place where you are more comfortable.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

@240B

I believe the malcontents know, but won't say so, that in other countries, things would be a lot worse.  Oh, yes, in most of Africa black people would be welcomed with open arms.  But if they think life in general would be better there, they are wrong.  These countries have grinding poverty --real poverty, not what Americans call poverty like when you don't have a big screen tv -- I'm talking about living in a hovel, going without food for days or weeks, rampant disease, no health care, no education and no job opportunities.  And these countries don't have a welfare system as we have here.  You can't just sit on your duff and collect a check.  If you are able to find work, you might be paid the equivalent of 50 cents a day.  None of these malcontents or the people who follow them would be able to survive. 

They could try other, non-African countries, but they would probably still have a hard time there too.  And if they think they experience racism here, they ought to go to the Far East and a few other countries where black people are openly hated, mistrusted and really discriminated against.   I think if they left the US for other countries, most probably wouldn't last a week.  They would be on the first plane back to the States.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:50:42 pm by Applewood »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Applewood

My time in the military, and government service took me all over the world. I've been to Africa and New Guinea. We were restricted as to where we could go, because there were real, I mean real, headhunters and cannibals in the jungle. They warned us not to stray too far. We could go into the local city, but that was all.

Check this out.

This dude is chewing a beetlenut. It makes their mouth bright red. Everyone I saw there was chewing this stuff. It has some kind of narcotic effect. A guy I was with tried it out. It gave him very sever and explosive diarrhea. LOL I thought it was funny. In New Guinea I actually saw tribal warriors getting on a bus. They had their spears sticking out of the windows. That was a sight to see.

Anyway. I'm only saying that I've been there. I know exactly what you are talking about. If the American Blacks think they have it so bad, they should try going anywhere else in the world and see how they are treated.

And you are right about the Asian countries. They have no tolerance for Black people at all. They consider Blacks to be a kind of curiosity. They are fascinated by them, but only at a distance.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 02:57:14 pm by 240B »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This isn't them acting like children. This is about American black racial dominance over all other ethnic groups, using the fact that they were formerly oppressed as leverage.

I'm willing to make a deal with them. If they hate America so much, I'm more than willing to swap them for any hard working conservative African or Caribbean black as they leave the country.

Just a color for color swap. No racism, no bigotry, no prejudice. Just trading up.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan wrote:
"I'm willing to make a deal with them. If they hate America so much, I'm more than willing to swap them for any hard working conservative African or Caribbean black as they leave the country.
Just a color for color swap. No racism, no bigotry, no prejudice. Just trading up."

That will work only for the "first generation" of new black immigrants, who will work to get ahead and may view "white society" as something they aspire to attain a piece of themselves.

BUT -- their children will go to public schools, and be indoctrinated by the same white-hating curricula that is fed to many (most) black kids today.

And in too many cases, the results won't be all that much different.

Offline goatprairie

Much ado about nothing. I've been reading these sorts of screeds from  leftist, black radicals before every Christmas for the last fifty years. Ho hum.
In reality, only a tiny percent of blacks will read or hear this screed.  The great majority will go on buying from the same "white" (or whatever) businesses they've bought goods from before.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Personally, I'd be happy if they stayed out of the stores.  Less crowded and you don't have to worry about getting shot or robbed. 

But I can't see this boycott working.  Where are people of color going to shop if they have to avoid Walmart?
Maybe they'll go to their local Black owned and operated KWANZAAMART

Offline Applewood

Maybe they'll go to their local Black owned and operated KWANZAAMART

:silly:

These boycotts never work, at least not for long.  As @goatprairie said, no one is going to bypass their usual haunt and go out of their way to buy at a black-owned store.  And even if they could find what they're looking for at a black-owned business, I'd wager at least 9 out of 10 times, a white-owned retailer -- especially the big stores like Walmart -- is going to have it a lot cheaper.  Does anyone think too many people are going to fork over double or triple the price just to support an idiotic cause?   

Offline Frank Cannon

If they are boycotting capitalistic stores, does this mean there will be an end to shoplifting?

Offline mirraflake

No more NBA, NFL, rap music and I won't hire any black people at my capitalist company.

Hell I don't do any the above anyway lol 

Offline corbe

Black Barbie (Mattel) is deeply saddened by this news.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If they are boycotting capitalistic stores, does this mean there will be an end to shoplifting?

Nope!  22222frying pan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien