Author Topic: FBI: American Gestapo  (Read 913 times)

rangerrebew

FBI: American Gestapo
« on: December 17, 2017, 01:49:32 pm »

FBI: American Gestapo
by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD
December 16, 2017

Any government agency with law enforcement and surveillance authority that uses those powers for political purposes is the definition of a secret police, no better than the Nazi Gestapo or the Soviet KGB.

There is indeed probable cause to conclude, meaning indictable offenses, that employees of the Department of Justice and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), sympathetic to the Democrat Party, used the power of their offices and with the assistance of foreign nationals to influence the 2016 election in favor of Hillary Clinton, first to exonerate her and then obtain information to prevent the election of Donald Trump or to provide a basis for his impeachment should he win.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/fbi-american-gestapo?f=must_reads#ixzz51WfsYMQ2

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: FBI: American Gestapo
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 03:17:29 pm »
But Director Wray has assured us that the bad actors within the Bureau have been relegated to desk jobs in HR!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 03:28:04 pm »
But Director Wray has assured us that the bad actors within the Bureau have been relegated to desk jobs in HR!

as opposed to run out of town on a rail!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 03:29:01 pm »
as opposed to run out of town on a rail!
I think tarred and feathered migh be appropriate too.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 03:31:40 pm »
I think tarred and feathered migh be appropriate too.

That always goes along with the rail doesn't it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 03:38:14 pm »
That always goes along with the rail doesn't it?
Tar and feather and walk a plank from the 4th floor of the Bureau building.