Author Topic: New Sexual Assault Claims On Deck: "The House Is Going To Be Rocked In The Coming 72 Hours"  (Read 1002 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Sexual Assault Claims On Deck: "The House Is Going To Be Rocked In The Coming 72 Hours"

by ZeroPointNow
Dec 15, 2017 1:54 PM

The Daily Caller's Luke Rosiak says that within 72 hours, "The House Is Going To Be Rocked" with a new bombshell which he says "will see the resignation of more than a dozen House members over harassment and secret settlements, and soon." 

Rosiak, who has earned a large following as one of the leading journalists cataloging the Awan brothers scandal, does not typically engage in hyperbole - so when he posted the following tweets, people took notice:

Luke Rosiak
✔
@lukerosiak

Congress' human resources scandal is just getting started. I anticipate we will see the resignation of more than a dozen House members over harassment and secret settlements, and soon.
9:46 AM - Dec 15, 2017

Luke Rosiak
✔
@lukerosiak

Mark my words, the House is going to be rocked in the coming 72 hours. Tick Tock.

https://twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/941696021050068993 …
10:00 AM - Dec 15, 2017

more
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/new-sexual-assault-claims-deck-house-going-be-rocked-coming-72-hours
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Someone else has glommed onto this ridiculous Hannity tick-tock fad?

Great.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
If everyone in congress resigned in 3 days, would anyone know.  Would they Care.   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

If everyone in congress resigned in 3 days, would anyone know.  Would they Care.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
With these sources, it sure sounds like it will probably be the Democrats, still, I hate teases like this too.

That poor Trent Franks, he just had some sort of problem.

Offline dfwgator

SRV - The House Is Rockin'

! No longer available

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
 :yawn2: I'll believe it when I see it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
With these sources, it sure sounds like it will probably be the Democrats, still, I hate teases like this too.

That poor Trent Franks, he just had some sort of problem.

IMO....if it were a lot of Republicans, they wouldn't wait until tomorrow....let alone, next Tuesday.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald