Author Topic: Trump Lawyers Want A Second Special Counsel  (Read 466 times)

Offline endicom

Trump Lawyers Want A Second Special Counsel
« on: December 12, 2017, 01:32:09 pm »
Huffington Post
Willa Frej
Dec. 12, 2017

They want a probe into "obvious conflicts of interest" in the Department of Justice.

Excerpt:

″The Department of Justice and FBI cannot ignore the multiple problems that have been created by these obvious conflicts of interests,” Jay Sekulow, one of Trump’s lawyers, told Axios on Monday night after the Fox report. “These new revelations require the appointment of a special counsel to investigate.”

More... https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-lawyers-second-special-counsel_us_5a2fc0f3e4b01598ac47e0d3

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Trump Lawyers Want A Second Special Counsel
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 01:35:06 pm »
Funny how everytime the FBI goes in front of Congress they end up refusing to answer questions because "its classified".
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 06:27:06 pm »
Funny how everytime the FBI goes in front of Congress they end up refusing to answer questions because "its classified".

I don't find it that surprising, this is pretty high-level stuff.  What I do find surprising is Congress not having had some closed-door hearings to get that Classified information.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 06:29:09 pm »

Wray said something about Trump being able to order the testimony. Maybe he will but he hasn't.