Author Topic: NYC Attacker May Have Been Motivated By Israel Decision  (Read 958 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
NYC Attacker May Have Been Motivated By Israel Decision
« on: December 11, 2017, 11:48:39 pm »

The Daily Caller
SAAGAR ENJETI
3:49 PM 12/11/2017

New York City attacker Akayed Ullah may have been motivated to carry out his attempted suicide bombing by the recent U.S. decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Ullah reportedly mentioned an “incursion into Gaza” to authorities after he was treated for injuries at Bellevue hospital. Ullah strapped a reported pipe bomb to his chest with zip ties and velcro and attempted to detonate it on a crowded New York City subway walkway Monday morning during the rush hour commute.

Ullah is a former New York City cab driver who entered the U.S. with his parents on a family immigrant visa in 2011 and is a lawful permanent resident who resides in Brooklyn.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/nyc-attacker-may-have-been-motivated-by-israel-decision/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: NYC Attacker May Have Been Motivated By Israel Decision
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 12:23:52 am »
Was his "excursion into Gaza" prior to 2011?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 12:48:07 am »
Was his "excursion into Gaza" prior to 2011?

When dealing with Muslims, the 'reason' doesn't really matter. They will blow up a bus for any reason at all. It doesn't really matter. Their 'Death God' commands them to kill, so they kill. That's all there is to it.

That is why most of the world is laughing at them now, because they keep screaming, "Because you recognized Jerusalem, now we are going to murder you!"

So? How is that any different than yesterday? Or the day before? Muslims are always 'murdering', the reason is irrelevant. Muhammed told them to murder, so they murder. It's just what they do. And when they are not murdering Infidels, they are killing each other. The target or the reason doesn't matter. They are a 'Death Cult' and they want to kill. They will sort out the details later.

Hamas and the PLO said they were going to have "A Day of Rage!". And Israel just laughed. When have you ever NOT had 'a day of rage'. How is today different from any other day?

When and if the Muslims ever decide to have "A Day of Peace and Tolerance!", that would probably get some attention, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The mere fact that they are pissed off about something is old news.
It is to the point where the general feeling is, "Who cares?"
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 01:14:23 am »

When dealing with Muslims, the 'reason' doesn't really matter. They will blow up a bus for any reason at all. It doesn't really matter. Their 'Death God' commands them to kill, so they kill. That's all there is to it.  ...

I was wondering if his excursion to Gaza was before he was admitted to this county, without vetting, through chain migration.

@240B

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 01:28:23 am »
NYC attacker blamed Christmas posters.

The MSM isn't even trying.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 01:32:53 am »
NYC attacker blamed Christmas posters.

So we shouldn't post on the 25th? This is confusing.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 01:55:58 am »

So we shouldn't post on the 25th? This is confusing.

:pondering:

:rolling: :rolling:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 01:59:17 am »

Video, embassy in Jerusalem, whatever.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 02:15:08 am »
I was wondering if his excursion to Gaza was before he was admitted to this county, without vetting, through chain migration.

@240B

Reports are that while in America he made several trips back and forth overseas. I would assume that his trip to Gaza happened after he was already here. BTW, Gaza is a bad-ass place. Very similar to the Taliban in terms of public executions, torture, and throwing homosexuals off the tops of buildings.

Just about anything will get you killed in Gaza. The fact that he went there and survived, necessarily means he must be a radical. Otherwise, he would have been in trouble there.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 02:21:27 am »
Rush predicted this headline this morning

Instant See, I Told You So! NYC Terror Attack Blamed on Trump Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/11/prediction-the-drive-bys-will-blame-the-nyc-terror-attack-on-trump-recognition-of-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Optiguy

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 02:37:36 am »
"...by the recent U.S. decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel"

Or it could have been a cartoon
Or a teddy bear
Or a logo on a shoe
Or a Demi Lovado song
Or Harry Potter
Or a Nigerian beauty contest
Or a song
Or western fashion
Or a Jew
Or praying at the Western Wall
Or saying War On Terror
Or being free...

All reasons that come to mind. Since we're speculating and stuff.

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 02:43:28 am »

Reports are that while in America he made several trips back and forth overseas. I would assume that his trip to Gaza happened after he was already here. BTW, Gaza is a bad-ass place. Very similar to the Taliban in terms of public executions, torture, and throwing homosexuals off the tops of buildings.

Just about anything will get you killed in Gaza. The fact that he went there and survived, necessarily means he must be a radical. Otherwise, he would have been in trouble there.

I wonder if Gaza is on the US "no go" list?  But then again, I guess Gaza doesn't date stamp passports so our custom agents wouldn't know  he'd been there .. which is another scary thought. 

And yes, Gaza's a hot mess.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 02:51:34 am »
I wonder if Gaza is on the US "no go" list?  But then again, I guess Gaza doesn't date stamp passports so our custom agents wouldn't know  he'd been there .. which is another scary thought. 

And yes, Gaza's a hot mess.

There are three ways to get to Gaza.

Go through Eilat Israel
Go through Sinai Egypt
Enter directly via the Mediterranean sea

Hard to know how he got there, or back. My guess would be Egypt, but who knows.

rangerrebew

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 12:13:33 pm »
NY Times: Attack Motivated by ‘Christmas-Themed Posters’; CNN: Motivation Was Anger at Israel

(CNSNews.com) – CNN on Monday cited an unnamed “law enforcement source” as saying that the terrorist who tried to detonate a suicide bomb in New York City was angered by Israel’s “incursion into Gaza.”

“Israel launched airstrikes this weekend against what it said were Hamas targets in Gaza after several rockets were fired out of Gaza toward Israel,” CNN reported. “This came amid widespread protests over President Trump's move to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/print/2061406

Offline Applewood

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 12:33:52 pm »
As if terrorists need an excuse...

Of course, the media is already blaming Trump and his decision to move the embassy to Jerusalem.  They can't possibly consider that terrorists perform their terrorist acts because they are all nutzo.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 02:23:52 pm »
Merged two threads on bomber's supposed motivation

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 03:23:46 am »
Yeah, the Moors and the Turks were upset about Israel too. That's why they invaded Europe. Oh, wait.