Author Topic: Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier  (Read 1217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier
James Rosen
By James Rosen, Jake Gibson | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump “dossier” had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than have been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.

Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year. The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 10:48:15 pm »
Fox News, Dec 11, 2017, James Rosen, Jake Gibson

EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump “dossier” had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than have been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.

Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year. The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html

Offline DiogenesLamp

Wife of Senior DOJ Official Demoted for Bias Worked for FusionGPS, the Firm Behind the Phony RUSSIA Dossier That Was Subsequently Used to Procure a FISA Warrant

By the way, the FBI and DOJ have not confirmed that the Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrant, but they continue refusing to answer that question, even when posed by Congressmen with oversight authority, so I'm taking that as proof positive the fake Steele Dossier was used to contrive the FISA warrant and get this whole covert op against a duly-elected president started.

And the demoted DOJ Assistant AG, Bruce Ohr (note: not the more famous demoted FBI agent revealed previously, Peter Strzok) just so happened to be married to a woman working for FusionGPS, which paid RUSSIAN soruces for dezinformationizya.

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=372913
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 10:51:06 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline kidd

Re: Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:26:55 pm »
This is big

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 12:31:54 am »
The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects.

How convenient. Did she help set up meets with the Russian FSB agents?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 12:43:49 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 12:40:02 am »
This is big

Not if the MSM doesn't report it.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 12:57:08 am »
Not if the MSM doesn't report it.

That's what Donny and his Twit account is for. The MSM is a fraud.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 01:10:28 am »
This is big

@kidd

It sure as hell should be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 01:14:18 am »
@kidd

It sure as hell should be!

It's even bigger when you add it to this bombshell....

Ex-Spy Chief Admits Role In 'Deep State' Intelligence War On Trump

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-11/ex-spy-chief-admits-role-deep-state-intelligence-war-trump

The best thing about the Mueller investigation is that it is getting the results I wanted. Exposing the whole system as a sham to the greater public.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 01:22:03 am »
It's even bigger when you add it to this bombshell....

Ex-Spy Chief Admits Role In 'Deep State' Intelligence War On Trump

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-11/ex-spy-chief-admits-role-deep-state-intelligence-war-trump

OH yeah!  Great find and worthy of it's own thread IMHO.  WOW!

The best thing about the Mueller investigation is that it is getting the results I wanted. Exposing the whole system as a sham to the greater public.

Just think what would be happening right now if the MSM gave this any airtime or ink!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'm hearing that the currently ongoing IG investigation is going to name something like 27 current or former DOJ officials in it's report.  27 is a very large number if true!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

I'm hearing that the currently ongoing IG investigation is going to name something like 27 current or former DOJ officials in it's report.  27 is a very large number if true!

Did you see this?   Big,  if true. 

http://truepundit.com/wray-investigates-fbi-brass-for-reported-vigilante-like-plot-to-fck-flynn-trump/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Did you see this?   Big,  if true. 

http://truepundit.com/wray-investigates-fbi-brass-for-reported-vigilante-like-plot-to-fck-flynn-trump/

I hadn't seen that particular story previously and I think it is talking about the same IG investigation I spoke of above.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

I hadn't seen that particular story previously and I think it is talking about the same IG investigation I spoke of above.

Did this thread just get moved?   I thought I posted it in politics.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 02:29:13 am »
This stuff is getting crazy. I've always scoffed at this coup de etat and swamp stuff to be honest...but holy sh!t, I think there really was a plot under way at the FBI to overturn the 2016 election. Call it a soft coup, but this is turning into a full blown constitutional crisis...Trump may need to take some Lincoln-esque actions to squash this thing. The Mueller investigation now has zero credibility as anything other than a tentacle of this effort to reverse a U.S. national election...I never believed this country would come to such a pass, its disturbing to say the least.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Did this thread just get moved?   I thought I posted it in politics.

I think it got merged with a similar thread that was posted in Scandal Watch.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 03:04:40 am »
OH yeah!  Great find and worthy of it's own thread IMHO.  WOW! ...

Done! @Bigun